Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM auto CLI, more than double!

tag
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

WM auto CLI, more than double!

checked my WM account today to see how close I was to having the balance paid off. I love that moment when you check an account and get really confused for a few seconds because the numbers and everything seems crazy until you realize you were given an increase. lol

I started at 600, four months later was auto cli to 800, four months after that (today) I was bumped to 1800. Thanks WM!

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: WM auto CLI, more than double!

Message 2 of 16
Express
Frequent Contributor

Nice CLI !  Smiley Surprised

CL $408,200
Message 3 of 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@jcstarkey8826 wrote:

checked my WM account today to see how close I was to having the balance paid off. I love that moment when you check an account and get really confused for a few seconds because the numbers and everything seems crazy until you realize you were given an increase. lol

I started at 600, four months later was auto cli to 800, four months after that (today) I was bumped to 1800. Thanks WM!

CONGRATS!!!!

Auto luv is always the best!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 16
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS!

I have yet to see a auto CLI and I've had my card since September...

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 5 of 16
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!  Hopefully 4 months from now you'll get another auto-CLI to $3600!!  GE is awesome!

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 6 of 16
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

CONGRATS!

Either hit the luv button online or call.  Either way it will be a soft pull.  If you call, you can ask for an amount and may counter if they think it is too high.  If you go through the website, it could be a very small increase.  You can ask for an increase every four months, although some people have good luck with asking sooner than that.

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 7 of 16
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

CONGRATS!

You should call them - 1-877-379-8173 and aim high when you call because they will counter if they can't give you all that you want.  Best time to call is evenings and weekends.  It's a soft-pull.  What more can I say?  Smiley Very Happy

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 8 of 16
masscredit
Valued Contributor

You should call them - 1-877-379-8173 and aim high when you call because they will counter if they can't give you all that you want.  Best time to call is evenings and weekends.  It's a soft-pull.  What more can I say?  Smiley Very Happy

Is this # good for all GE cards? I'm about 9 statements into my Walmart card. Started at $600. and only had one auto-CLI to $700. Have tried the love button and I think I called this # before. Keep getting shot down.  At 4-5 months, they said I didn't have enough time with my credit line. I think they listed my past BK and some tax leins in there too.  I've had a max balance of $6xx, pay a few hundred on it per month and pay it off a few weeks ago. 

Also, JCP, started at $200. 9 months ago, still at $200. Have tried the love button, no luck. My scores are higher than when I got the cards and they have been used, paid (more than minimum) and PIF.  Paid off a few more cards in the last few weeks. I'll probably let them report and try again.  The JCP limit is kind of sad. 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

SDFCU Secured - $5000 / TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 9 of 16
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

CONGRATS!

I will definitely do that! I need some GE luv. Also the luv button doesn't work for me either. Its there but if I click on it...it tells me to call in! I'll be calling credit solutions soon! Thanks guys!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.