Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW Amex

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW Amex

Once you pass your 61 days do you call in for a CLI or do you do that on their site or app?

Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and a nice CL too !

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!  Rebuilding pays off, and cannot go wrong with AMEX!

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

Congratulations @Kytim on your approval and welcome to the AmEx Family! Use it well and it will grow with you!

As a IBO my business credit is very important so I know how AmEx will help too. I decided to apply at the beginning of the month for a SPG business card from AmEx and was denied based on the amount of cards I had with them. After calling them back yesterday they advised me that I could apply for a charge card now and/or wait a few more days to apply again for a business credit card. Instead I applied for the Business Green charge card and was instantly approved with a Pay Later option too. 

So once again, if you use it well it will definitely pay off. 

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations. I was approved for a $2000 SL in april and was for a CLI in June or July (can't remember) and was approved for a 3X CLI. Nurture it and it will grow 😊
Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I'm in a pretty similar situation as you, been rebuilding for the last few years & always wanted an Amex but never been approved. Finally started getting some Amex pre-q's in the mail and after getting util under 8% & having paid off all 3 medical collections I applied for BCE via pre-qual Amex page. Approved for BCE with a SL of $5k. Looking forward to making it grow. Congrats again!
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.