Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW WOW!! Barney's Crazy CLI!!! :)

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WOW WOW!! Barney's Crazy CLI!!! :)

Got this card on 02/25/15 for a SL of $1k. I've had 1 statement . Decided to do the automated phone trick and it worked!!! I did it 20 times in $500 incriments before I got the 7-10 letter message!! I just got a $10k CLI on my acct. new limit is now $11k!!! Holy Moly!!! LOL!!!

image.jpg

Message 1 of 53
52 REPLIES 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW WOW!! Barney's Crazy CLI!!! :)

Congrats!  That is fantastic!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Btw, what is the phone trick? Smiley Surprised

Message 3 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 4 of 53
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Its the same thing with all Comenity backed cards...you can do it via luv button online, or via the phone. You call in automated, lady says, tell me why youre calling...i say credit limit increase"..she says, ok I can help you with that...then you follow the prompts and enter info, then it comes back declined or approved. If approved, you repeat the whole  process over and over and over again without hanging up until it wont give you anymore..

Message 5 of 53
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Comm Bank really like you.. Grats

Message 6 of 53
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Haha that's good to know.  Thanks pizza and also congrats! Smiley Tongue  I use to do the same thing with my PayPal SC. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 53
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Comm Bank really like you.. Grats

LOL..no they dont..they are just hoping Ill go max out all my cards with them again like it was pre BK..Ive got news for them..NOT GONNA HAPPEN! LOL.. They made enough interest off my for like 7 years. Wont ever do it againSmiley Happy This is Comenity Capital Bank that backs this card

Message 8 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Its the same thing with all Comenity backed cards...you can do it via luv button online, or via the phone. You call in automated, lady says, tell me why youre calling...i say credit limit increase"..she says, ok I can help you with that...then you follow the prompts and enter info, then it comes back declined or approved. If approved, you repeat the whole  process over and over and over again without hanging up until it wont give you anymore..

Thanks so much!  I had no idea you can do this!  Smiley Wink  Will this work with Discover? lol

Message 9 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow Crazy! Congratulations!!!

Message 10 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.