pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: WOW WOW!! Barney's Crazy CLI!!! :)

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Btw, what is the phone trick? Smiley Surprised

Its the same thing with all Comenity backed cards...you can do it via luv button online, or via the phone. You call in automated, lady says, tell me why youre calling...i say credit limit increase"..she says, ok I can help you with that...then you follow the prompts and enter info, then it comes back declined or approved. If approved, you repeat the whole  process over and over and over again without hanging up until it wont give you anymore..

Thanks so much!  I had no idea you can do this!  Smiley Wink  Will this work with Discover? lol

no..their trick is a little different. You cal in request CLI, and if it says, I need to transfer you to a rep...you hang up!! LOL..Some people have gotten a CLI soon after they hung up the phoneSmiley Wink

Message 11 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Btw, what is the phone trick? Smiley Surprised

Its the same thing with all Comenity backed cards...you can do it via luv button online, or via the phone. You call in automated, lady says, tell me why youre calling...i say credit limit increase"..she says, ok I can help you with that...then you follow the prompts and enter info, then it comes back declined or approved. If approved, you repeat the whole  process over and over and over again without hanging up until it wont give you anymore..

Thanks so much!  I had no idea you can do this!  Smiley Wink  Will this work with Discover? lol

no..their trick is a little different. You cal in request CLI, and if it says, I need to transfer you to a rep...you hang up!! LOL..Some people have gotten a CLI soon after they hung up the phoneSmiley Wink

Wow!  Just getting better!  I have 15 days left before I can try that one.  Thanks for all of this info!  Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 53
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 13 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow that $1000 baby limit was worth it. Now you actually have enough money to shop with.

You can get those $7000 shoes that just went on sale now.  Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

Message 15 of 53
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

thank you everyone for the support and congrats. Guess I won't be closing this at all!! LOLSmiley Wink
Message 16 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hell no!  Smiley Wink  Hope I can say that here..........

Message 17 of 53
Ford725
Established Contributor

Woohoo, Congrats!!!! 10K increase?!?! Smiley Surprised 

Current Scores: FICO08 670 EQ, FICO08 703 TU, FICO08 661 EX
Goal Score: 700's all 3 (07/2016)
Walmart $6k | Chevron $4k | Firestone $2.2k | Capital One Venture $5.4k | Quicksilver One MC $1.3k | Capital One Platinum MC $1k | Bloomingdales $12k | Amazon Prime $6k | Ebates Visa $12k | The Gap Visa $7k | Banana Republic Visa $7 | Brylane Home $2.6k | Express $2.5k | Overstock $1.85k | Macy's $11.3k | Stash Visa $12k | Lowe's $12k | Care Credit $5k | Macy's Amex $2.1k | Chase Amazon Visa $.5k | Cabela's Club Visa $2k
Message 18 of 53
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

Congrats, I'm curious if this method works with only store cards from Comenity....

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 19 of 53
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@tonyjones wrote:

Congrats, I'm curious if this method works with only store cards from Comenity....

I wish I could answer that, Im sorry. I dont have any majors backed by them Smiley Sad  hopefully someone will chime in and help you with that questionSmiley Happy

Message 20 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.