Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wal-Mart CLI

tag
NiNoMArksLA
Contributor

Wal-Mart CLI

will i just got off the phone with wal-mart backdoor number to ask for a CLI and got the 7 - 10 Day Mail its really frustrating that i cant get any cli from any of my credit cards

tryed capital one macys wal mart credit one didnt try express cause i got one from $150 To $500 i paid off all my credit cards i waiting for it to report and it shows all $0

balances but 1 card has $12 doller balance cause they said let 1 card repot anyways i didnt check my scores yet gonna wait intill the 1st what do u guys think?

do u think its from all my inqs i have... by This time next year ill have alot of inqs fall off it will be 2 years i really just wanna max out all cards and not pay cause i hate them

sorry for the long typeing i just need some help ALOT OF CREDIT HELP thanks everybody for helping  

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Wal-Mart CLI

@NiNoMArksLA wrote:

will i just got off the phone with wal-mart backdoor number to ask for a CLI and got the 7 - 10 Day Mail its really frustrating that i cant get any cli from any of my credit cards

tryed capital one macys wal mart credit one didnt try express cause i got one from $150 To $500 i paid off all my credit cards i waiting for it to report and it shows all $0

balances but 1 card has $12 doller balance cause they said let 1 card repot anyways i didnt check my scores yet gonna wait intill the 1st what do u guys think?

do u think its from all my inqs i have... by This time next year ill have alot of inqs fall off it will be 2 years i really just wanna max out all cards and not pay cause i hate them

sorry for the long typeing i just need some help ALOT OF CREDIT HELP thanks everybody for helping  

Sorry what cards do you have?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 7
NiNoMArksLA
Contributor

Capital One QuickSilver $750 Opened 10/12

Capital One $300 Opened 02/2012

Bofa Secured $300 Adding To Make It $1,500 Limt ... Had For 18 Months They Said May 2014 Will Be Unsecured ... Opened 02/2012

Credit One $300 Thinking Of Closeing And ^^^^^^^^^^ Opened 10/2012

Macys $300 Opened 3/2012 

Wal-Mart $400 Opened 10/2012

Express $500 Opened 7/2012

All Paid Off $0 Balances But Have About 20 Inqs All 3 Credit EX EQ TU

Message 3 of 7
NiNoMArksLA
Contributor

the quicksilver was a Rewards Card but got  upgaded from capital one 

Message 4 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

@NiNoMArksLA wrote:

Capital One QuickSilver $750 Opened 10/12 Contact EO 

Capital One $300 Opened 02/2012 Same as above

Bofa Secured $300 Adding To Make It $1,500 Limt ... Had For 18 Months They Said May 2014 Will Be Unsecured ... Opened 02/2012 Not that far away and some have been graduated early so hang in there

Credit One $300 Thinking Of Closeing And ^^^^^^^^^^ Opened 10/2012

Macys $300 Opened 3/2012 

Wal-Mart $400 Opened 10/2012

Express $500 Opened 7/2012

All Paid Off $0 Balances But Have About 20 Inqs All 3 Credit EX EQ TU

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 7
missjae
Established Contributor

@NiNoMArksLA wrote:

If GE doesn't approve the CLI on the Walmart card, they should send you a letter explaining why they didn't approve it.  Since it's a SP, it will also give you the date they checked your credit which could be a month or two prior.  Anyhow, look at the reasons for denial, work on them and try again.

Also, if you just paid off all your credit cards, companies using a SP for CLI's may have an old report....

Message 6 of 7
ssdc1980
New Contributor

+1
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.