Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wal Mart CLI!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wal Mart CLI!!!

Congrats on the approval and CLI.

Always ask high with Credit Solutions. if they approve you for what you ask, you've likely left money on the table. 

They will always counter if you can get some sort of increase. Smiley Happy

My Walmart card has been stuck at $7,500 for some time. Annoyingly not in line with my other Sync cards!

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI!
Message 12 of 23
lexandra90
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i appled for a wal mart card a week ago.. starting CL $500      just received my card, so i decided to call credit solutions.    $1500 CLI     for a total of $2000.   This is awsome!   and as right now,  i still dont have an HP from wal mart!!     should i  have asked for more? 

decided to call back... asked for $5000     was approved for $1500 more.    for a total of $3500 !

Congrats! on the yummy CLIs 

Credit: $80K Total Credit Lines...Gardening until 7/2018
Message 13 of 23
lexandra90
Frequent Contributor

@Grafton88 wrote:

Congrats on your increase.  They say to ask for a lot and then accept their offer.  I guess that works but sometimes it is hard to ask for $10,000 without giggling.

LOL me too i get so shy saying $25k to them but im sure they hear it alot 

Credit: $80K Total Credit Lines...Gardening until 7/2018
Message 14 of 23
Grafton88
Established Contributor

@lexandra90 wrote:

@Grafton88 wrote:

Congrats on your increase.  They say to ask for a lot and then accept their offer.  I guess that works but sometimes it is hard to ask for $10,000 without giggling.

LOL me too i get so shy saying $25k to them but im sure they hear it alot 

I think of Austin Powers from the movies asking for $1 million...no...$1 Billion.

Message 15 of 23
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

I have a Walmart card, it seems to be stuck at $10K.  I just hit the luv button occassionaly and get denied.  It's about my lowest card.  Scores are 800+ across the board, less than 2% util and income at $185K.   Not that it matters, I still hit the button occassionally just to make them send me a denial letter.

Same for me Shogun. They sent me a letter saying 10k is the limit for my account

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That's a great SL with them.

Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI

Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was thinking of doing the same thing, was approved a few days ago.

Message 19 of 23
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i appled for a wal mart card a week ago.. starting CL $500      just received my card, so i decided to call credit solutions.    $1500 CLI     for a total of $2000.   This is awsome!   and as right now,  i still dont have an HP from wal mart!!     should i  have asked for more? 

decided to call back... asked for $5000     was approved for $1500 more.    for a total of $3500 !

nice work! congrats!

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.