Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Approval

tag
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart Approval

@McMarshall wrote:

I've been lurking for a while, very helpful community.

I went to Walmart the a few days ago to purchase a few items and saw the $25 off of >= $75 off when applying for a store credit card. I decided to apply at the customer service counter and was approved for $900.

Congrats on the approval and welcome to the forum,Smiley Happy

also, if you sign up for paperless billing you get free TU score each monthSmiley Wink

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 11 of 20
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Thanks for all of the welcomes and @asphaltcowboy thanks for the advice! 

Does anyone know if Walmart does a HP? I haven't received any alerts for new inquiries but I did receive an alert against EX for the new account. 

Message 12 of 20
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

@McMarshall wrote:

I went to Walmart the a few days ago to purchase a few items and saw the $25 off of >= $75 off when applying for a store credit card. I decided to apply at the customer service counter and was approved for $900.

Felicitations.

Message 13 of 20
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@McMarshall wrote:

congrats!!! GE cards can really grow fast! all CLI request are soft pulls.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 14 of 20
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

@McMarshall wrote:

@Anonymous for all of the welcomes and @asphaltcowboy thanks for the advice! 

Does anyone know if Walmart does a HP? I haven't received any alerts for new inquiries but I did receive an alert against EX for the new account. 

Yes they do a HP, they pulled TU for me in Texas when I was approved if I remember correctly.  Congrats on the Approval OP!

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 15 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! and Welcome to GE Walmart family.
Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 20
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@BrokaToe thanks for the info

Message 17 of 20
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@McMarshall wrote:

Congrats on your approval Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on joining the Walmart family!
Message 19 of 20
Becca3353
Valued Member

What were your scores at the time of approval?

VS-$500.00 | BofA (Secured)-$300.00 | CapOnePlat-$500.00 | CapOnePlat-$500.00 | Credit One-$400.00 | Merrick Bank CC- $500.00 | Avenue Store CC- $500.00 | Credit Scores- TU 619 EX 592 EQ 620
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.