Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart Approval

I applied for the Walmart credit card back in April and was denied. I do have a couple of baddies still and mostly started rebuilding in March. Increasing my score about 85pts since then! I applied today again after receiving a standard email & I was approved for $1000! Very excited to get in the door with Synchrony! I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship! 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart Approval

Start spending. Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wtg on the approval... I like my walmart card I am sure you will too. Did you think about calling in <backdoor> and requesting a CLI... Say you want 10k and see what they say.

Again WTG...
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Very nice job raising those credit scores, too!  Happy for you - enjoy your new card! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

It does feel good to be approved after denied so many times. It feels like an accomplishment!! Congrats!!😃
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

It sure does! I haven't gotten many denials (been very reserved in app'ing) but there have been a couple. 2017 will denfinitely be a gardening year for me! 

Message 6 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Your in like flynn no need for the shwinn lol Smiley Happy. From a $150 starters pov, 1k is goldenSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for $1,100 last week. Waiting for the card to arrive in the mail. The best part was I received a $50 gift card with the account. Anyways I already spent it 😁
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

What was your cs you first app'd versus when you got approved? I'm in the same boat that I have 2 baddies on me. I'm in the 600's & debating to app or not or just wait
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.