Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Approved 500.00!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart Approved 500.00!

Smart Credit 1

No By, I started taking my credit  seriously in January. Across the board my score was 589. I read and still do here on the forum. Everyone is awesome very helpful. I have fought off all my collections but 2 and paid and only on one report. Patiently  weather the storm tell now to apply slowly.  My credit gets stronger by the month now it's a great feeling to get back on track now it's a passion I'm always trying to improve and help others in my office improve as well. I owe most of the success I'm get good on this forum. Good luck with your rebuilding. 

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

6 Months  no BK s only collections. I started January  and I'm shame to say 33 collections , tooday two on one report left and there paid in full. Today one dropped off after goodwill letter. One left report is looking very clean. Just hurt my history now I will build to create a great report by treating my credit with respect. After all its our calling card. 

Good luck! 

Message 22 of 25
somotao
Frequent Contributor

Congrats OP....Walmart is a nice card to have ....use well and it will grow nicely in no time

Starting Score: 500s
Current Score: EQ: 708myFICO(7/15/17), TU: 721myFICO(7/15/17), EX: 701myFICO(7/15/17)
Goal Score: 750

Wallet: Discover IT $50300, Capital One Platinum $17000, Barclays Rewards $6700, Walmart $6000, Amazon Store Card $6000 Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000, Chase Sapphire Reserve $10000, Bank of America Cash Rewards $500. BestBuy $10000
Message 23 of 25
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Awesome! Super congrats on your success! Keep focused and encouraged. It will pay off. Good luck to you!
Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 24 of 25
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.