Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI and Amazon Denial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart CLI and Amazon Denial

Got my Walmart card with a $900 limit in the mail today and got on chat to request a CLI. I feel like I could have gotten more but requested $3,000 because I was denied the Amazon increase when I asked for $10k. Anyways came back "Congrats, you have been approved for a credit limit of $3,000". Awesome, I wish I could have gotten one on the Amazon.

I tried hitting the button today just to see, but it asks for income, then says this request cannot be processed at this time. Is that the denial? I havent used the Amazon card yet either, could that be a reason? Just strange that Walmart would approve $3,000 when Amazon declined me just yesterday.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart CLI and Amazon Denial

Congrats!

Message 2 of 7
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 3 of 7
schsa210
Established Contributor

Congrats on the cli.

It is weird sometimes, WalMart gave me a nice increase and so did Amazon, but Sam's Club denied my increase.  It was like "YAY!", "YAY!', "AWWW!"

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 4 of 7
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Synchrony won't give me any increases so far...but will give me new accounts  Smiley Surprised  Strange ones they are! LOL

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 5 of 7
YoungJustice
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Barclays Rewards $10,000 | Chase Freedom $17,000 | Citi Double Cash $13,600 | BOA Cash Rewards $10,000
Message 6 of 7
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Way to go!!!
Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.