Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI approvedddd 10k

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Walmart CLI approvedddd 10k

Outta the blue i just called in for the second time and put another request between 10 days for CLI on my Walmart store card.

Put me on hold for 3 mins and the lady came back with 10k CLI. I'm now stunning from 7.5k to 10k. Omg i can't believe how much it's grow for GE account .......

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
mcf
Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI approvedddd 10k

WOW Congrats, howlong have you had the card??

Im only at 1200... lol.. hoping my next CLI is a good one.. I rarely use it though, have you used it a ton then just PIF every month or how is your usage on it?

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Last HP:2/2015 Util:9% CL:82KTake the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 20
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 20
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@mcf wrote:

WOW Congrats, howlong have you had the card??

Im only at 1200... lol.. hoping my next CLI is a good one.. I rarely use it though, have you used it a ton then just PIF every month or how is your usage on it?

Open in Mid Nov : 800

Call in request CLI right away : Up to 1.2k

3 month request 3.5k call in again after 2 weeks and request 5k

May 2 : 7.5k and today bammmmmmm 10k......My first 10k credit limit wowwwwwwww...........The account only been open for 6 months.

Message 4 of 20
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

Outta the blue i just called in for the second time and put another request between 10 days for CLI on my Walmart store card.

Put me on hold for 3 mins and the lady came back with 10k CLI. I'm now stunning from 7.5k to 10k. Omg i can't believe how much it's grow for GE account .......

CONGRATS!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 20
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Hmmm maybe I should give em a call. I have gone by the 4 th statement 'rule'. Then again, it gives me something to do while in the garden.
Message 6 of 20
mcf
Contributor

Oh Geez 6 mths nice! So do you use it a ton? Mines about a yr...

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Last HP:2/2015 Util:9% CL:82KTake the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 20
myjourney
Super Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

Congrats nicely done indeed

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 20
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@mcf wrote:

Oh Geez 6 mths nice! So do you use it a ton? Mines about a yr...

Charge about 200 300 a months pretty much on gas, some small grocery .....That's pretty much ......PIF and no statement ever ;-(

Message 9 of 20
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

Nice and congrats!!! i think i am going to call them this weekend after my statement cuts tomorrow and ask to go from 3000 to 5000 or maybe double it to 6K?

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.