Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI!

tag
S7
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI!

Too bad I just opened my account on 10/28!! I would love a CLI for Christmas!!  Limit is $400.00  Smiley Sad

"When you are down in the mouth, remember, everything turned out ok for Jonah."

Current FICO's(by lender) 10/9/12
EX:649, EX:651, TU:683
Message 11 of 35
S7
Established Contributor

OOPS!!! Forgot to add my congrats!  Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 35
distantarray
Established Contributor

@S7 wrote:

Too bad I just opened my account on 10/28!! I would love a CLI for Christmas!!  Limit is $400.00  Smiley Sad

you can get a credit limit increase on the day of approval....

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 13 of 35
S7
Established Contributor

Say whaaaaaaaaaaat..

Message 14 of 35
LesWH
Established Contributor

@S7 wrote:

I'd call the back door number anyway if I were you.  You never know.  Since it is a soft pull. what can it hurt??

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 15 of 35
S7
Established Contributor

Looks like I had better get to googling for that number?!  Sure they wouldn't say no since the account is so freshly new?!

Message 16 of 35
LesWH
Established Contributor

@S7 wrote:

Looks like I had better get to googling for that number?!  Sure they wouldn't say no since the account is so freshly new?!

Why would you google for the number when it is right here in this forum?  Go to the back door number thread pasted at the top and get it there.  That's what I did.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

Message 17 of 35
S7
Established Contributor

LOL, I always scroll right past that block of threads, silly me. Smiley Happy  Thank you!!  Did you talk to actual person?

Message 18 of 35
LesWH
Established Contributor

@S7 wrote:

LOL, I always scroll right past that block of threads, silly me. Smiley Happy  Thank you!!  Did you talk to actual person?

Yes I did talk to an actual person.

Message 19 of 35
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.