cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Discover Approval!! And Advice please.

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Walmart Discover Approval!! And Advice please.

You're
Welcome!!

Haha... I felt bold asking for a $20,000
Limit on my Paypal MC. Haha... But it worked...!!

Congrats again!! And on the Paypal MC!! That's a great GE card to have too, and she will grow nicely :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 15
ucigrad2011
Established Member

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
You're
Welcome!!

Haha... I felt bold asking for a $20,000
Limit on my Paypal MC. Haha... But it worked...!!

Congrats again!! And on the Paypal MC!! That's a great GE card to have too, and she will grow nicely :-)

You make me laugh.  I think had I asked for a $20k limit from a $1.9k initial approval they would have thought me insane! Smiley Happy  I am going to follow your lead and push these along while I'm gardening.  $10k cl's are doable in a year, yes?

The Paypal process was weird and a bit nerve-wracking but I was happy with the initial offer.  Thanks for cheering me on.

Message 12 of 15
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

LOOK AT YOU WITH A 809 TU FICO SCORE. Smiley Wink You should definitely go for higher cards. with a score like that you should be approved for a card with BofA, CITI orCchase HEY maybe even AMEX. If you do any other movement holla back with results!!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 13 of 15
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I'm glad I am comedic:-) but a $10 or $20k limit is no joke! Haha
My Paypal started at $2,000 in Jan 2012. So YES!
In fact, I'd request a $10,000 limit in like four months via the "Credit Solutions" number!

Good luck to you!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 14 of 15
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Congrats! As far as 10k cl's are concerned....with the scores in my sig in the last month, i received us bank visa $10k, dcu visa $10k, and us bank premier loc $15k. Also a $6k usaa visa and $4500 capone cli.

Those were eq pulls , my best score.

Discover it, boa, paypal, and lowes gave me sub $1875 cl's because they pulled tu and ex.

On the iphone, sorry for the terrible grammar and punctuation
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.