@myjourney wrote:

@audia4 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@audia4 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

You make that call yet?

What call?

For another SP CLI?

Oh, I wasn't going to call, I was going to try the love button. But I now guess I should find out if I have used the card for 4 months with statements before I try?

Don't make me come over there to your garden with a phone Lol 

Call it's a SP can't hurt at all this is what we do in the garden...get er done Smiley Wink 

Got nothing accomplished journey. Smiley Sad   Fail.

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811

**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000

Message 31 of 62
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Walmart Discover Luv???

@audia4 wrote:

Never picking up the phone again...

Denied, for anything. Smiley Sad  They said I would get a letter in 7-10 days. Um, what just happened?

Wow, I'm sorry.  I will eat my own words on this, I'm very surprised as well.  I know it doesn't help, but don't feel too bad about it, the only thing I can think of is GE is basing the decision on their last SP of your credit report.

All you can do is see what the letter gives for the reason and try again in 30 days.

(edited for spelling)

Message 32 of 62
myjourney
Super Contributor

@audia4 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@audia4 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@audia4 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

You make that call yet?

What call?

For another SP CLI?

Oh, I wasn't going to call, I was going to try the love button. But I now guess I should find out if I have used the card for 4 months with statements before I try?

Don't make me come over there to your garden with a phone Lol 

Call it's a SP can't hurt at all this is what we do in the garden...get er done Smiley Wink 

Got nothing accomplished journey. Smiley Sad   Fail.

It's ok wait next month and try again ......no harm no foul and most important no HP..

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 33 of 62
audia4
Established Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@audia4 wrote:

Never picking up the phone again...

Denied, for anything. Smiley Sad  They said I would get a letter in 7-10 days. Um, what just happened?

Wow, I'm sorry.  I will eat my own words on this, I'm very surprised as well.  I know it doesn't help, but don't feel too bad about it, the only thing I can think of is GE is basing the decision on their last SP of your credit report.

All you can do is see what the letter gives for the reason and try again in 30 days.

(edited for spelling)

I just looked at my TU score at my last pull and it was 705 in July when they gave me the increase (and of course my Amex and Chase wouldn't have been on there at the time and I still had 1 baddie on there that fell off the following month). So I'm hoping that is what it is. I don't know...I'm just not in that cheery mood now. Smiley Sad

**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000

Message 34 of 62
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I haven't called Credit
Solutions since like April or May. Lol
You folks better be careful with calling them. I'm tellin' you, they'll put all your GE accounts on restriction and make you jump through hoops to get them restored. LOL
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 35 of 62
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
I haven't called Credit
Solutions since like April or May. Lol
You folks better be careful with calling them. I'm tellin' you, they'll put all your GE accounts on restriction and make you jump through hoops to get them restored. LOL

I was wondering when you'd pop up haha.  How often were you bugging calling them?

Message 36 of 62
audia4
Established Contributor

I find that pulling your credit score using Walmart doing it for free isn't the exact same score as when I pull it using FICO either! There has to be a difference. When I pulled my FICO from here TU was 804 and Walmart TU said 795. I know, not THAT big of difference...but still.

I only have 1 GE account for them to pull.

Something really weird is after this call, I couldn't get my Walmart credit screen to load. It was really weird...like a sign or something. When it finally loaded it told me that it needed for me to verify my identity and I was logging in on an unrecognized computer (nope, the same one I have used forever) and I needed to answer the secret question. Smiley Frustrated  Definitely a sign. My tail is between my legs and I'm going to go sit in the corner of my garden and throw fertilizer on myself as punishment.

Message 37 of 62
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I was getting increaseS every 2-3 months. At this point, I don't really want/need clis on GE cards anywho. They p**** me off with all that bs they put me through.
Ive had GE accounts for 5-6 years though, but only knew about credit solutions for a year or so.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 38 of 62
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Haha they didn't always approve them. I had to ask like three months in a row to get my Paypal Mc from 20k to 25k
Message 39 of 62
myjourney
Super Contributor

@audia4 wrote:

I find that pulling your credit score using Walmart doing it for free isn't the exact same score as when I pull it using FICO either! There has to be a difference. When I pulled my FICO from here TU was 804 and Walmart TU said 795. I know, not THAT big of difference...but still.

I only have 1 GE account for them to pull.

Something really weird is after this call, I couldn't get my Walmart credit screen to load. It was really weird...like a sign or something. When it finally loaded it told me that it needed for me to verify my identity and I was logging in on an unrecognized computer (nope, the same one I have used forever) and I needed to answer the secret question. Smiley Frustrated  Definitely a sign. My tail is between my legs and I'm going to go sit in the corner of my garden and throw fertilizer on myself as punishment.

Different models TU 08 & 98

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 40 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.