Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart MC Approved Dec 31st Last App 2017

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Walmart MC Approved Dec 31st Last App 2017

it was 11.55 PM when i got approved for the walmart mc account gave up the walmart store card 20k limit 9 months ago due to no upgrade offer so got the MC now already @70k with them so not calling the backdoor for this and PP Cashback MC let it rest for 6 months bought bonuty roll for 25$ statment credit Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Walmart MC Post.jpg

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart MC Approved Dec 31st Last App 2017

Congrats on the new card

Message 2 of 11
Indycoltsfan
Regular Contributor

Congrats!  Nice CL to boot!  What a way to start the New Year - all the best to you!

Message 3 of 11
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

(I'm always tempted by that $25 off every time!)

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 4 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice job Mahraja! Im sure youll have this at 20k soon enoughSmiley Happy

Adkins, no $25 is worth having to restart your account history with Wally lol. I would have loved to get this version at begining of rebuild, now that i have score for it dont need it. Im seriously thinking of axing my Wally as im not a fan of going to WallyWorld, at least without a mate, lol, and since i cant order enough online, i just might do so as the year peogressesSmiley Wink

Wonder what m8 thinksSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 11
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Nice job Mahraja! Im sure youll have this at 20k soon enoughSmiley Happy

Adkins, no $25 is worth having to restart your account history with Wally lol. I would have loved to get this version at begining of rebuild, now that i have score for it dont need it. Im seriously thinking of axing my Wally as im not a fan of going to WallyWorld, at least without a mate, lol, and since i cant order enough online, i just might do so as the year peogressesSmiley Wink

Wonder what m8 thinksSmiley Wink

I know, I know! The fact I already have the Sam's club credit card keeps me from apping. It'd be stupid to have both - I only need one! (Now if only I could upgrade to the MasterCard version soon!)

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 6 of 11
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Joe i kept the store version for 5 years it was at 20k when i closed it and now the MC is linked there as well it was opened December 31st and already hit the credit files in 3 days (darn) the limit reported is not 7500$ its $7900 according to fico alert from Experian hopefully i will be able to do something big by the end of this monthSmiley Indifferent

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!

Message 8 of 11
peghede
Valued Contributor

Meh it's Synchrony R.I.P  card... Maybe they ship it out in a blue envelope.lol

congrats

Message 9 of 11
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL  again that tiny congrats lol  peg buddy you got style i just love that tiny congrats peg Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.