atd1970
Regular Contributor

Re: Walmart MC FINALLY!!

With your current profile, what is the benefit of a $300 card at 22%

Message 31 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Once you're in you're in. OP will call The Magic Credit Solutions and get the increases going. theres already leverage with other accounts with synchrony. Not first rodeo. I'd be happy to give away my Sam's store card for a slashed limit mastercard version there's nowhere to go but up. You also need to understand when you have a store card if the limit is much higher is still seen as less risk because you can't use the card anywhere but at those stores
Message 32 of 41
LightBright
Established Member

Call the back door and ask for an increase. I was approved for the Walmart MC with a SL of $3500.00 around May 1st 2016 and my fiancé suggested I call this number for an increase: 1 (877) 379-8173.

I called and received an increase to $17,000.00 at 11:37AM today.

It was a SP and they use Transinion. I was also able to increase one other SYNC card to $17,000.00 with the same agent. Give it a try, my TU is 750 FICO.
Message 33 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Is it common for Synchrony to start every card at a low limit and force us to call CS to request an increase?

Message 34 of 41
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Yes!
Message 35 of 41
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
It's not how many, it's $100k total exposure

$100k is mad exposure for synchrony???  Wow

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 36 of 41
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Yes
Message 37 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whoo Hoo Big Congrats!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 38 of 41
LightBright
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats. Is it common for Synchrony to start every card at a low limit and force us to call CS to request an increase?

IME, I would receive at least $2,000 SL, however YMMV.  I'm thinking a FICO score plays a role in SL's but I'm not as experienced as other folks.

SYNC has been an excellent relationship for myself.

Message 39 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.