Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart MC and various CLI

tag
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Walmart MC and various CLI

I was in Walmart last week (already have the store card), I was checking out and was offered the MC. Approved for $2300 SL. Strange thing is I haven't recieved a HP even though the account is already reporting on CR.

Here are some CLI

Dicks Sporting Goods MC 2500-7000                      

Lowes 10,000-17,000

Overstock 6300-6900

Big O Tires 700-2500

Macys 5000-10000

Sam's 7000-8500

Sam's MC 7500-10,000

Scores are all around 700

No baddies

Utl 17%

AAoA 2.7 years

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart MC and various CLI

Congratulations on the MC approval AND all of those increases! Whew - somebody's been busy. Smiley Wink

Also, I assume the Macy was increase from 5K to 10K, not decreased to 1K. Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! Congrats on the Wally MC and those are some nice CLI's too. That's a nice limit on the Dick's card. I could do some damage with that. 

Message 3 of 9
mystikal1
Established Contributor

LOL Typo.....yes Macy's to 10K

Message 4 of 9
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new Wally and your CLIs

I do have a question. How do you get approved at the register? I have never been offered any card at any store while I was checking out. The cashier rings me up, gies me a total. I swipe my plastic and I leave. Funny thing is that I shop at Overstock, never offered a card at the register, but Ive gotten the SCT popup at least 3 times

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 5 of 9
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Was this a Walmart MC or Sam's Club. At Sam's register there is no HP usually, but Wlamart?  Congrats

Message 6 of 9
mystikal1
Established Contributor

@mean  just ask them to run your credit when you check out

@jerry it was Walmart already have both Sam's LOL

Message 7 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sweetly doneSmiley Happy Enjoy all that luvinSmiley Happy. Do you plan on keepin both Sams store and Sams mc?
Message 8 of 9
mystikal1
Established Contributor

@Joe for now I will keep both. I like being able to use the 0% on my Sams card and the 5% on gas from the MC.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.