cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart® MasterCard® and Sams Club MasterCard® CLI!!!

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Walmart® MasterCard® and Sams Club MasterCard® CLI!!!

Congrats!
Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 11 of 20
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats! I can't get a CLI on my Ebates Visa either. 

Message 12 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Ron.

I see about the only thing i'm ahead of you on is Sam's Club MC (at $8500 here) Smiley Tongue

But you'll be passing that soon Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 20
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Wonderful, Ron.  Congratulations!

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 14 of 20
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

I have to get CLI's on Walmart MC, Sams' Club MC, and Ebates from Credit Solutions. Sam's and Ebates last CLI's were at the time of approval/activation - Sam's (approved for 5k, CLI to 15k at activation), Walmart 12k (was 4.5k at conversion from store card, last CLI took it to 12k in 2013), and Ebates (Approved for 5k 1/14, CLI at activation to 12k). I can't get CLI's on any of them online since that time. I am sure they will go higher, but I probably will never ask...have more Synchrony Credit than I need now.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 15 of 20
Ron1
Super Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

Congrats on CLI x2!   I'm getting very antsy for my Sam's Club MC to budge, but I haven't hit my third statement yet. 

Thanks!!!!  

Ron.

Message 16 of 20
Ron1
Super Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

Congrats! I can't get a CLI on my Ebates Visa either. 

Thanks!!! No luck on Ebates CLI. It looks like it takes a long time to get.

Ron.

Message 17 of 20
Ron1
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congrats! Ron.

I see about the only thing i'm ahead of you on is Sam's Club MC (at $8500 here) Smiley Tongue

But you'll be passing that soon Smiley Very Happy

Thanks!!! You got me beat on this one. Smiley Very Happy

Ron.

Message 18 of 20
Ron1
Super Contributor

@emptypockets wrote:

I have to get CLI's on Walmart MC, Sams' Club MC, and Ebates from Credit Solutions. Sam's and Ebates last CLI's were at the time of approval/activation - Sam's (approved for 5k, CLI to 15k at activation), Walmart 12k (was 4.5k at conversion from store card, last CLI took it to 12k in 2013), and Ebates (Approved for 5k 1/14, CLI at activation to 12k). I can't get CLI's on any of them online since that time. I am sure they will go higher, but I probably will never ask...have more Synchrony Credit than I need now.

You got most of out from Credit Solutions.. Smiley Very Happy

Ron.

Message 19 of 20
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.