Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Re: Walmart Store Card approved, will have to update later on SL

Congrats!
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart took me forever to get a CLI. I got my card in November with only a $900 starting limit. I tried two times within five months and they denied me a CLI. I tried two times in the last 3 weeks and finally got it up to $3,500 and did my Amazon card that day also and got a $3,500 cli. I asked for $5k but I guess I am finally lucky to get it as much as I did. Lol
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh and congratulations! It will build up. You may have to bug them about five times. I finally made my first post on this forum after lurking for over a year and reading it almost every.
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad you were able to get it!! Its an awesome feeling!!

I started at 900 in January and am at 6k now. Left money on the table as they didnt counter, just approved it. I'm waiting another 3 months and asking again.

I suggest going through chat for an increase when you decide to try for one or calling.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart Store Card approved (UPDATE 6/12: $1,200 SL)

Experian updated again today to report the new Walmart store card (they'd reported the Overstock store card yesterday). I found out what my SL is - $1,200. MUCH better than I thought it would be, from reading so many other reports; I was expecting to be lucky to get $500. That brings my total open revolving-credit lines up over $13k and has squashed my overall utilization like a grape. I've been on a nice little run the last few days - two CLI's in a day on Discover, this new card and getting my Cap 1 Platinum upgraded to Quicksilver. Now all I have to do is to get a successful CLI on Quicksilver...

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.