Did you mean: 

Walmart Very Generous Today

tag
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart Very Generous Today

Awesome!

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 31 of 32
NichelleN
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart Very Generous Today

@taxi818 wrote:

Well after realizing i have not  had an increase on wally for a few months, and knowing i left money on the table the last time. i decided to go to chat and roll the dice. I made sure first to hit the luv button to see if it would work. Nope. So i hit chat up. My limit at this point was $4500. which is not bad for a walmart store card. ok.

So agent agreed to help me. and asked did i have a specific limit in mind. Always in the past i would say no.

This time i say yes. 10k. without hesitation instant approval. Did i do it again? and leave cash on the table? anyway. i can always try again in 4 months to see how high it can really go.

wallyincrease.PNG

What an awesome CLI! I was told by the Credit Solutions rep that you can call as much as you like. Last weekend I called and asked to increase my Walmart limit from $600 to $1500. Instant approval. I did the same with Amazon for a similar amount. I called back the next day and requested to increase Walmart to $6K. Again, instant approval. I also increased Amazon. The day after that I called and again asked to increase Amazon. This time I asked to go to $5500 and I was countered with $5K.  I guess I found my limit on that one  Smiley Happy

I asked how often I could call back and he said 'as often as you like'. My cards are still pretty new. Since I didn't get the full amount requested, I'll wait a while before requesting again.

Congrats on your success!!!!

More than enough credit.
Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.