Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart and Amazon live chat

tag
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Walmart and Amazon live chat

Ive been trying for a few weeks to get the online chat option.  I could never get it, no matter when I logged in.

3 days ago I logged in after midnight and the chat option popped up, it woud time out and error and not connect to an agent but it was a start!

So today I get to work, figure I would see if its avavilable since it was showing before and its now their business hours.

8 minutes later I got my Amazon and Walmart cards upped to 3500 each.  I asked for 4000 on Walmart and 5000 on Amazon.  Limits before were 1150 Walmart and 2000 Amazon.

I wasnt expecting the increases because.........

A week or two ago I got a 150 dollar online increase on walmart.  Only one I ever got.  Amazon a month or so ago auto CLI me to 2000 from 1000.

Average of 30 inquiries on all reports, few cards near 80%.  Walmart card was 70 dollars from being maxed out.  (yay school shopping)

Still have 3 judgements and 2 collections showing.

So kind of happy!  Anyone who has bad credit and doesnt think you can get a CLI from either of those two (im guessing all synchs online chats are that good) you most likely can.

Their reps were nice, quick and concise!  Hoping that will encourage other cards to give me CLIs Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Walmart and Amazon live chat

Big Congrats! on finally getting through! Nice CLI's Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 37
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 3 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice increases.  Glad it worked out for you.

Message 4 of 37
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Chat CLI. Never works for me though.

Message 5 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@japakar wrote:

Ive been trying for a few weeks to get the online chat option.  I could never get it, no matter when I logged in.

3 days ago I logged in after midnight and the chat option popped up, it woud time out and error and not connect to an agent but it was a start!

So today I get to work, figure I would see if its avavilable since it was showing before and its now their business hours.

8 minutes later I got my Amazon and Walmart cards upped to 3500 each.  I asked for 4000 on Walmart and 5000 on Amazon.  Limits before were 1150 Walmart and 2000 Amazon.

I wasnt expecting the increases because.........

A week or two ago I got a 150 dollar online increase on walmart.  Only one I ever got.  Amazon a month or so ago auto CLI me to 2000 from 1000.

Average of 30 inquiries on all reports, few cards near 80%.  Walmart card was 70 dollars from being maxed out.  (yay school shopping)

Still have 3 judgements and 2 collections showing.

So kind of happy!  Anyone who has bad credit and doesnt think you can get a CLI from either of those two (im guessing all synchs online chats are that good) you most likely can.

Their reps were nice, quick and concise!  Hoping that will encourage other cards to give me CLIs Smiley Tongue

Now that is awesome!

Message 6 of 37
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Super congrats!
Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 7 of 37
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

My favorite part was this morning when I got a letter in the mail from Amazon with the reason they denied my online auto cli request Smiley Very Happy (I applied a few days before online for a CLI before the chat option finally started showing up)

Not enough time with current credit limit.

Thanks!

Message 8 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't beat that! Congrats
Message 9 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! Awesome CLIs! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.