Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart

Applied online this evening for a Walmart credit card and received an instant approval. SL is low, but glad to approved.
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart

Congrats on the approval

Message 2 of 17
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Congrats! What's your SL?

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. $200 SL. How is synchrony/Walmart about CLI?
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval. It can grow pretty fast...good luck!!..Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

They're good if you use it smartly and pay on time.

I've gone from $500 in January to $3000 currently. Give it a couple of months and ask for a CLI via chat
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats awesomejjink54! Is the CLI SP or HP?
Message 7 of 17
OCIL
Valued Member

I think it really depends on past relationships with them. I had 2 charged off accounts, balances under $1,000 that are now paid, but they will not give any type of increase to me. I started at $800 on an Amazon account and have had it for just over a year now. I request an increase every month and they will not give. I have tried by online request, chat and phone. I have played around with account, made large payments, paid off entire balance, never missed a payment..... and today instead of great news, it got worse. I received a notification from MYFICO that said my credit line was decreased. So I logged in, and sure enough it dropped from $800 limit to $690. Not impressed by Sychrony. They are now my lowest credit line and at $690 I have no reason to even carry them.

Starting Scores Jun 2015: Eq 556 TU 583 Ex 611
Current Scores 9/25/15: Eq 562 TU 571 Ex 587
Message 8 of 17
Isha82
Valued Member

Congrats on the approval! I myself started with Walmart last September with a low starting line of $150.00. My lowest credit line yet but I heard a lot that it will grow. I havr requested an increase a few times but haven't had any luck. I normally carry a small balance and make big payments. When I logged in on Friday it was my first time in their new site and I was asked to verify my income which I did. I thought hey why not request an increase since they asked for my income anyways and yay finally! Small increase from $150 to $300 not huge but they double the credit line so hey, i'm slowly getting somewhere. I also have synchrony's Amazon card and their Ebay Extras mastercard. Started with their Amazon card in September as well with an $800 limit. Tried hitting the luv button with them a few times with no luck but aroung late February logged in to a $600 increase so now I sit at $1,400 with that credit line. Still waiting on one for the Ebay card. Be patient, your increases will come. Congrats again!

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome Congrats!!! It has the potential to grow quickly. I've been really lucky with CLI's. I've gotten 2 via chat since January which I'm really happy about.
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.