Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart

I know its an insignificant thing to some, but I hit the button on Walmart and went from $300 to $1500 CL instantly. Kind of a good feeling for someone trying so hard to rebuild!! Especially when my account has only been open three months Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart

Congrats
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good deal. You may have left some on the table. Try the chat option or phone and ask for another increase. Most people ask for 10k and get it or a counter offer. If you're not comfortable with that ask for 5k tell them holidays are coming ans you want to do some major purchases. Good luck!

Message 3 of 13
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations! That's pretty awesome to me! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome CLI! Way to go 

Message 5 of 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hey thats great! Every little bit helps! Next time though, call into credit solutions, or use chat feature....ask for $20k, and get a counter back of your real limitSmiley Wink. congrats!
Message 6 of 13
RadioRob
Established Contributor

A 5x increase is nothing to sneeze at! Congrats on the increase! You’re on your way to bigger and better cards and limits!
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and not insignificant at lol!  Enjoy your increase. And if you decide to see if there was more left on the table for you as suggested by others, let us know how it turns out. 

Message 8 of 13
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Slow and steady you'll get to high limit.

Message 9 of 13
sonicchris8
Regular Contributor

Congrats on that CLI. A lot more room to work with

Starting scores: 538 EQ, 552 TU, 520 EX Current scores (11/18/20): 640 EQ 638 TU 654 EX
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.