Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart

Major Congrats!!!  Max it out for your 2% off Gas and 3% Walmart.com on-line purchases

and Pay in Full Monthly.  You'll get rapid Credit Line Increases.  Enjoy your new Mr Smiley Card!!!  Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thats awesomejjink54! Is the CLI SP or HP?

Pretty sure they were SPs ... did the requests through Chat 

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@OCIL wrote:

I think it really depends on past relationships with them. I had 2 charged off accounts, balances under $1,000 that are now paid, but they will not give any type of increase to me. I started at $800 on an Amazon account and have had it for just over a year now. I request an increase every month and they will not give. I have tried by online request, chat and phone. I have played around with account, made large payments, paid off entire balance, never missed a payment..... and today instead of great news, it got worse. I received a notification from MYFICO that said my credit line was decreased. So I logged in, and sure enough it dropped from $800 limit to $690. Not impressed by Sychrony. They are now my lowest credit line and at $690 I have no reason to even carry them.

wow...really?  I have a Walmart card and just got a CLI of $150, I thought I was on a roll and hit the luv button on my Old Navy card and was denied.  There is a 0 balance and has been for a while.  I'm thinking of just closing it.  The SL is only $200. 

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Curious as to how long it took for you all to receive your card after being approved.
Message 14 of 17
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

Im curious as to what your scores are? I shop alot at Walmart and I would love their card also

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

They typically pull TU and I think my TU was 595 at the time.
Message 16 of 17
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

Oh I may be able to get one then. I thought they would be looking for stellar credit
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.