Established Contributor

Re: Wayfair.com

Thanks, everyone! 

Message 11 of 26
crrredit
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! I have the overstock one, but I'm not a huge fan of overstock. I LOVE wayfair so I purposely went with overstock to avoid temptation. There is a gorgeous circular patio set on wayfair that I've been drooling over on pinterest so I didn't even play myself lol.

Usually the advice is to only get cards for places you'll actually shop at, but I understand and appreciate your strategy Smiley Happy.

Message 12 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, I love my Wayfair card and I'm sure you will too!

Message 13 of 26
gapeachrealtor
Established Member

Love Wayfair.. I can't ever get mine to pop up Smiley Mad

Message 14 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Confrats.

I finally got this and have been eyeing some outdoor furnature. They have some real nice stuff there.

Message 15 of 26
My_Fako
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Not sure if you already now this or not? Cli schedule is every 30 days. 

I got mine like 2 months ago. SL $4500 now it's @ $5100. Haven't even used it yet. 

Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey congradz and thanks for sharing.  Question when you were checking out were you doing so as a guest or did you have an account setup first? Also do you recall at which point the preapproval popped up?

Message 17 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know for me, it requires you to register an account. The pop up appeared after putting in the billing info. It didn't give an amount. So even though it was a sp, it required putting in income. The approval page gave the SL. In my case, it was only $500. After, I registered, I asked for an increase. Granted another $300. So my limit is now $800.
Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks I'll keep trying hopefully ill get lucky

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@crrredit wrote:

Got it through the SCT, although I was actually buying something, not really there to get credit. But it popped up and I went for it. Approved for $5500. I was very happy about this limit. I bought some furniture so the nice limit won't pull my  utilization % up. Soft pull so no inquiry. Only neg would be the impact it has on my AAoA. 

After getting the approval, I opened an online account and hit the love button. Approved for another $400. So now the limit is $5900. The only other SCT account I have is Overstock, and it's taken me a year to grow it up to $2200. 

Congrats.  Bought a coat tree bench from them.  They have nice stuff.

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.