Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wayfair shopping cart trick?

tag
gwizdak24
Frequent Contributor

Wayfair shopping cart trick?

It popped up just like overstock and v.s and I was approved for $4,500. Please tell me this isn't a hard pull? Any one? 

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wayfair shopping cart trick?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is unless you receive a letter in the mail informing you that a manual review is required then it is a soft pull.
Message 2 of 16
gwizdak24
Frequent Contributor

really? yayyyyy. I am so excited. I realize their prices are better than overstock and I placed an item in the cart with the intentions of purchasing then the window came up. I was hesistant but I went for it. asked for income, last 4 digits of s.s and d.o.b. 

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool! I didn't even know they had a card!

Message 4 of 16
gwizdak24
Frequent Contributor

you and me both, the email said "buy now take 12 months to pay and one card five stores (wayfair, joss&main, all+modern, birch lane, dwell studio)

Message 5 of 16
ddemari
Super Contributor

I could not get the pop up to work for me but that site looks like the 10000000 other comenity banked sites that offer stuff. I would think SP approval on that card. 

Message 6 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

WooWee!!

Nice SL for this SCT account. Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 16
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Ya I was curious didn't get it first time then cleared browser history and logged in again and got in second time logging in..  Pretty sure it will be a SP for you.. Congrats..  Some nice stuff it appears they have, never heard of the store before.

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I never get the sct!? must be doing something wrong. lol I could use this sp 

Message 9 of 16
ddemari
Super Contributor

I tried a few times for curiousity sake. I hate that you can't do express checkout. I cleared browser, cookies, etc. No go on the pop up. Pop up usually only works for me if I can do express checkout. 

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.