Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Valued Contributor

Re: Well...I tried....

Congrats!  I want so bad to app for that USAA AMEX just because of how it looks.

Highlighted
Established Contributor

[ Edited ]

EQ8: 646 EQ5: 652 V3.0: 665 **8/2015
TU8: 635 TU4: 700 V3.0 :663 **8/2015
EX8: 636 EX3: 670 V3.0: ? **8/2015
CCD Util 35%

Valued Member

john398 wrote:

Congrats, I say 2 out of 3 ain't bad

That's what I said! Cant be mad about it! Thanks!!

Starting Score: EX 651 EQ 597 TU 699
Current Score: EX 672 EQ 640 TU 656
Goal Score: TU EX EQ 700 by 2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Valued Member

yudeology101 wrote:

WTG!  3rd time is the charm w/ Chase, congrats on your successful recon approval!  Discover is a hard nut to crack, i would wait a bit longer and try it again.  You have some great cards coming your way, enjoy your new cards and treat them well.

Thanks!! Yes I read about Discover and I fully expected the denial actually but figured with the high inquires already on my EQ file thstone more wouldnt hurt and would allow me to know what the denial reason woulfd be for futurre preparation. I plan to revisit them next March as I was told a little more time on my new cards would be good for an approval. But yes, very happy about my other approvals and NOW i'm ready to garden!

Valued Member

john398 wrote:

yudeology101 wrote:

WTG!  3rd time is the charm w/ Chase, congrats on your successful recon approval!  Discover is a hard nut to crack, i would wait a bit longer and try it again.  You have some great cards coming your way, enjoy your new cards and treat them well.

so true, they may start soft pulling him though and now they will see chase freedom on his CR Discover may send he a pre approved offer

@John398 Now that would be awesome!!! Are they known for doing that?

Valued Member

gdale6 wrote:

Grats on your approvals especially Chase, well done, enjoy Smiley Happy

Thanks!!!

Valued Member

myjourney wrote:

Congrats 

Your offical GC date starts the day of last HP so yes a seedling can start any day of any month

Thanks for clarification! So I am just now a seedling until next month on the 25th. Im ok with that.Thanks!!

Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Wiley1sl wrote:

myjourney wrote:

Congrats 

Your offical GC date starts the day of last HP so yes a seedling can start any day of any month

Thanks for clarification! So I am just now a seedling until next month on the 25th. Im ok with that.Thanks!!

Glad to have you join usSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Valued Member

Thanks. Yes its a bummer on the denial. Fouey. lol

Valued Member

BigBS wrote:

Congrats!  I want so bad to app for that USAA AMEX just because of how it looks.

Haaa! Thanks! Based on your profile I know you are a shoe in! I cant wait to see it either up close and personal! :-)

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.