Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well....SAMs MC approved after all!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Well....SAMs MC approved after all!

Ok... I applied for the Sam's MC during my Synch app spree a few days ago, and got the 7-10 day message, so I blew it off thinking it was either 1) denial, or 2) denial, and they wanted to counter with store card which I already have. This was also the last cc I applied for in my spree.  So, for the heck of it I decided to call into Credit solutions and "check the status of my app". Guy says he needs to transfer me to the verification/fraud dept for further processing. (Lol, not surprised since I just previously got 3 of their Visa's). 

Lady in verification comes on, I give her my app code #, she asks me more questions, and sends me a text to my phone which I repeat back to her...a minute later....APPROVED!!! SL$1800! It was already showing online when I hung up the phone!! Ill take it considering that limit will be much higher by end end of year! So, a very successful app spree with an outcome of all major accts that have serious potential for growth. I'm happy!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💳💳💳💳😊😊

image.jpg

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
CardsLifeLine
Frequent Contributor

Re: Well....SAMs MC approved after all!

Congratulations .... Sams MC is better than Walmart MC Smiley Happy

USBank Cash+(14K)/Penfed Rewards Visa Sigg (25K)/ Penfed Promise card (5K)/ Penfed Amex Travel Rewards card(20K)/AMEX ZYNC (NPSL)/AMEX Startwood(9K)/AMEX COSTCO(5K)/AMEX EVERY DAY (10K)/AMEX HILTON HONOURS (8K)/CHASE FREEDOM(4K)/Chase Salte(12K)/AMEX Fidelity Investments(7.5K)/BOA Better Balance Rewards(5K)/BoA Travel Signature Card (10K)/BoA rewards cards (15K)/AMEX MACYS(6K)/Barclaycard Rewards(3K)/Salie Mea (5K)/DISCOVER IT(7K)/ DCU VISA Platinum Card(7.5K)/PAYPAL MASTER CARD(8K)/GAP(4.5K)/US Bank Flex Rewards (6K)/ Best Buy (4k)/Gymbore Visa card(6K)/ TARGET(600)/CHILDREN PLACE(900)/WALMART DISCOVER(8K)/TOY R US MASTER CARD(8K)/JCP(4K)/KOHLS(400)– Total 31 Cards
Message 2 of 33
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats!!!!!! 

Message 3 of 33
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Nice surprise. Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 4 of 33
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats!!! You applied online right?

Message 5 of 33
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

Congrats!!! You applied online right?

I did..I didnt go into the store. 

Message 6 of 33
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Don't you have to go in for photo on this card before they give it to you?  Assume you are already a member as you have the store crad, correct?

Message 7 of 33
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Don't you have to go in for photo on this card before they give it to you?  Assume you are already a member as you have the store crad, correct?

I have no idea! I do have the PLCC and membership already,  so maybe they will take that picture they already have on file??  No clue!! 

Message 8 of 33
datrucking210
Established Contributor

Conrats Pizza1!

I went to Sam's after I got my MC but forgot to take the picture so mine is still pictureless on the back of the card in the little square the pic goes in. I'll probably go in this weekend or the next.

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 9 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanted to apply for the MC, but I already have the store card. Is there a different app for mc?

Congrats to you! Synchrony has helped so many. I think they are great!
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.