Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Propel World American Express

tag
Exonumist
Established Contributor

Wells Fargo Propel World American Express

Just applied a few hours ago and got the pending message like everyone else. Called in immediately and asked if there was any additional information I could give them to accelerate the process. She said everything looked good and to call back in 24 hours. I was getting to antsy so I called again and was approved for 8K. I don't know the apr yet. They pulled EX, but wouldn't give me the score. I almost hope I didn't get the best apr so I can get an updated score... lol. It has a $400 signup bonus after $3k spend and $100 airline incidentals like the Platinum. Not too bad, at least for the first year, if you ask me. Oh and because it came up in my research I am a joint account holder on my Dad's savings with them. That is the only prior relationship.

Message 1 of 53
52 REPLIES 52
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Propel World American Express

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 53
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Thanks for sharing. Congrats!

Message 3 of 53
12njoy
Super Contributor

Congrats. It's a nice looking card isn't it

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 4 of 53
Exonumist
Established Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

Congrats. It's a nice looking card isn't it

I really want to see it in person, but the picture looks great! It'll go really well next to my Merrill+.

Message 5 of 53
12njoy
Super Contributor

The gold horses followed by the stage coach on a black design makes it look authentic.  Would have really been nice if it was made from the same material as the CSP card from Chase.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 6 of 53
Exonumist
Established Contributor

I was just thinking that it would be really cool if a bank came up with a way to color the emv chips. It seems like almost all of my cards have them now and they are kind of ugly. On this card they could have finished the one horse and made the rest black. I don't know... Maybe some kind of paint or something even though it would scratch off.

Message 7 of 53
Exonumist
Established Contributor

Or maybe even start putting the chips on the back of the card. That way it can still have a nice design on the front and the mag strip, numbers, chip, signature strip, etc all hidden away.

Message 8 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, nice limit. Do you have a checking or savings account with them?  This card in the next one in my list, but I am still thinking.

Message 9 of 53
Exonumist
Established Contributor

I am a joint account holder on my Dad's savings with them. He doesn't keep much in there, but he wanted me on it as a kind of emergency fund. That's the only account I've ever had with Wells Fargo.

Message 10 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.