Wells Fargo approval????

tag
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo approval????

@12njoy wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Callled Wells Fargo today and we're still playing tag with my social security card.  Anyways, I asked if underwriting had actually reviewed my application and I was told yes and that underwriter was just waiting on social security card to verify social security number listed on credit report.  This really sounds like an approval but I'm trying not to get excited as this is the last thing I have out there.  It's time to go in the garden, seriously!

If you have an account with WF just go to the branch manager for help. WF is funny Ron1 was recently denied by WF for one reason, not having any other relationship with them. Good luck on the app Smiley Happy

Thanks.  Unfortunately, the nearest branch is 60 miles away according to Wells Fargo.  I opened up a checking account with them right before I applied for the card.  I just received my Wells Fargo welcome packet in the mail today.  Geez, I thought I just purchased a car again.  There was so much information and booklets in that packet Smiley LOL

@12njoy wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Callled Wells Fargo today and we're still playing tag with my social security card.  Anyways, I asked if underwriting had actually reviewed my application and I was told yes and that underwriter was just waiting on social security card to verify social security number listed on credit report.  This really sounds like an approval but I'm trying not to get excited as this is the last thing I have out there.  It's time to go in the garden, seriously!

If you have an account with WF just go to the branch manager for help. WF is funny Ron1 was recently denied by WF for one reason, not having any other relationship with them. Good luck on the app Smiley Happy

Thanks.  Unfortunately, the nearest branch is 60 miles away according to Wells Fargo.  I opened up a checking account with them right before I applied for the card.  I just received my Wells Fargo welcome packet in the mail today.  Geez, I thought I just purchased a car again.  There was so much information and booklets in that packet Smiley LOL

did you open the account online then?...that could be why there is a delay on the credit application. I remember when i opened a secon account with WF online they had to call me back to verify my identity.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 11 of 44
12njoy
Super Contributor

@dodgerslv wrote:

did you open the account online then?...that could be why there is a delay on the credit application. I remember when i opened a secon account with WF online they had to call me back to verify my identity.

Yes I opened it up on line and then 30 minutes later applied for card.  The csr did say today that the underwriter manually reviewed my credit application.  All this hassle and I should be getting a card (hopefully anyway)Smiley Frustrated

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 12 of 44
Ron1
Super Contributor

Yes, I was denied due to the lack  of the relationship. You need to have a checking or savings. They didn't even reconsider my apps. I don't know my Kirklands credit card will help to get approved for WF Visa after six months or a year.

Ron.

Message 13 of 44
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

Yes, I was denied due to the lack  of the relationship. You need to have a checking or savings. They didn't even reconsider my apps. I don't know my Kirklands credit card will help to get approved for WF Visa after six months or a year.

Ron.

I just called WF and they have received social security card. This time the csr said it would be assigned to an underwriter with a decision in 1-2 days.  Apparently, I can throw all the prior conversations with WF out the window because they are now saying that application will be assigned to an underwriter whereas I had previously been told that it had been manually reviewed.  This ship is sinking fast

___________ 12Njoy
Message 14 of 44
Ron1
Super Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

I just called WF and they have received social security card. This time the csr said it would be assigned to an underwriter with a decision in 1-2 days.  Apparently, I can throw all the prior conversations with WF out the window because they are now saying that application will be assigned to an underwriter whereas I had previously been told that it had been manually reviewed.  This ship is sinking fast

I am glad they took your application. They didn't even consider my application. They kept telling me to open a savings account. I just didn't want to tie up my funds over there. I already got a lot of bank accounts. I am keeping my fingers across for you.  I think you would get approved.

Ron.

Message 15 of 44
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

I am glad they took your application. They didn't even consider my application. They kept telling me to open a savings account. I just didn't want to tie up my funds over there. I already got a lot of bank accounts. I am keeping my fingers across for you.  I think you would get approved.

Thanks Ron.  This is the last one in the pipeline.  I'll definitely post back once I receive word.
___________ 12Njoy
Message 16 of 44
hatch

I had a similar situation with wf recently they needed to verify my in come after verification was approved they also gave me the run around on weather I was approved or not but one guy said yes if there asking for verification they have done everything else

300 300 1000 1000 1000 300 450 5750
750 200 300 300 200 300 AU 8700
Message 17 of 44
Ron1
Super Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Thanks Ron.  This is the last one in the pipeline.  I'll definitely post back once I receive word.

I am looking forward to hear your good news. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 18 of 44
12njoy
Super Contributor

@hatch wrote:

I had a similar situation with wf recently they needed to verify my in come after verification was approved they also gave me the run around on weather I was approved or not but one guy said yes if there asking for verification they have done everything else

Let's hope so because that would be a waste of their time and mine just to be denied.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 19 of 44
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

I am looking forward to hear your good news. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Thanks for the support RonSmiley Wink

___________ 12Njoy
Message 20 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.