cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Went from 1K to 13K on my BestBuy Can you use the same hard pull for another cli or card?

tag
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Went from 1K to 13K on my BestBuy Can you use the same hard pull for another cli or card?

Today I Went from 1K to 13K (cli)  on my BestBuy and I was wondering if I  can use the same hard pull for another cli or card? Is the hard pull good for 30 days? Bestbuy is the only CITI card I have.

My data is 745 EQ  income $69,900.00

Thank you very much

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Went from 1K to 13K on my BestBuy Can you use the same hard pull for another cli or card?

Thats an awesome increase Joe, well done. Im pretty sure if you try again to get more theyll probably give you the 3rd degree. Sometimes with Citi when you ask for a cli, and you have to call in, they wanna know why you want it( IME, anyway). Id imagine theyd want to hp you again but if you feel you need more feel free to shoot for it. Enjoy the monster leapSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Went from 1K to 13K on my BestBuy Can you use the same hard pull for another cli or card?

Thanks

it's my first cli and I had the card for about 15 months I had to look at my credit report to see when I open the card. I just thought I might could get another citi card like the double cash etc with the same pull since bestbuy is my only citi card.

Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Oh, cool. But i believe Dc is legacy, BB is co branded and on their retail side so i dont think same hp can be used even if they wanted toSmiley Wink The best thing about the BB and with that limit , its a Visa siggy baby, yeah....Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Would be another HP for another Citi card they don't share HP's

Message 5 of 7
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Thanks everybody

Message 6 of 7
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

I dont think you would be able to use the same HP. BestBuy is serviced in one division while core Citiban cards are procesed in another.  Last year I applied for a Bestbuy card and as denied. Then I tried for the DC card and dened also. Same day. 2 HPs.  If there is  chance to do this, you would probably have to find card (Costco or Shell) and find out if they are in the same division as BB. I might be wrong on this. Let us know how things turn out

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.