cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Went from Hood credit to Good Credit!

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Went from Hood credit to Good Credit!

hahahha title caught my attention

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 41 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

when your fico score becomes perfect 850 across 3 beaurus, you should write a book about it, titied just that! "Whent from Hood credit to Good credit" I'd totally buy it Smiley LOL

Message 42 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

when your fico score becomes perfect 850 across 3 beaurus, you should write a book about it, titied just that! "Whent from Hood credit to Good credit" I'd totally buy it Smiley LOL

Better buy my book first. Smiley Indifferent

"How I learned to stop worrying and love the HP"

Message 43 of 75
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You know you cant quote Creddit Addict as a reliable source, right?

Message 44 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

come up with more interesting title, then i'll think about it. Smiley Tongue

Message 45 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Rude. Smiley Indifferent

Fine. "50 shades of credit."

Message 46 of 75
jimbo79
Contributor

@DUCTAPER77 wrote:

I grew up in the ghetto and  what's crazy is 99% of the people I know don't care about credit it's the farthest thing away from their mind but me I've always wanted good credit but thought it was impossible for a person like me to achieve that goal. Every since I came across this forum I just been reading and reading and soaking this information in my brain and now I feel like I know  a lot about credit so today I checked my fico experian score and it went from 620 to 691 from a dispute so I got up the courage to apply for an Amex bce knowing I was out my league it felt like the police was looking for me waiting on the decision and BOOM instantly approved for $3000 I'm too happy right now because this is only the beginning I always said if I ever get approved for a good card I was gonna post a thank you so I'm saying THANK YOU TO ALL.

Congrats on your approval and welcome to the AMEX Fam!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge Current Fico Scores 6/2015: EQ:707 TU:684 EX:667 AAOA 5mo
Message 47 of 75
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Rude. Smiley Indifferent

oh sounds fun - teaching of the whips and chains technique if you dont recon? Smiley Wink

Message 48 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lyythine wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Rude. Smiley Indifferent

oh sounds fun - teaching of the whips and chains technique if you dont recon? Smiley Wink

One of the chapters involves a certain Barclay's analyst. Pretty risque. Smiley Wink

Back on topic though: It isn't just the inner city working poor that are predisposed to have bad credit, but plenty of hard working country folk have bad credit as well. It is not an exclusive thing. The system is geared to punish those who are most likely to wind up in a situation where they NEED credit desperately with little to no means to pay back in a timely fashion. It's all business though, right? Smiley Happy

Message 49 of 75
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Lyythine wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Rude. Smiley Indifferent

One of the chapters involves a certain Barclay's analyst. Pretty risque. Smiley Wink

Back on topic though: It isn't just the inner city working poor that are predisposed to have bad credit, but plenty of hard working country folk have bad credit as well. It is not an exclusive thing. The system is geared to punish those who are most likely to wind up in a situation where they NEED credit desperately with little to no means to pay back in a timely fashion. It's all business though, right? Smiley Happy

I wont hijack the tread, but give me a call and we can debate the US banking system and the relationship to the disenfranchised and impoverished Smiley Happy

Message 50 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.