Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What foreclosure? Another HUGE Discover CLI

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: What foreclosure? Another HUGE Discover CLI

Well done! Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 21 of 27
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Awesome!

Message 22 of 27
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

BellaLina wrote: 

What kind of numbers are you running through that card montly? 

What is you income level like? 

What shows on your report in terms of Foreclosure?  60/90/120 day late?  

Any Collection or Judgement amount. 

I run the majority of all my purchases through my credit card since my debit card doesn't really give me any cash back.  Some months I may only run $800 while others it may be $1,200.  Then there are months that have unexpected expenses which throws everything off.  So I just looked online and my last 24 months shows right around $30k spend.  According to that math - $1,250/month average.

Being a full time student, my income isn't anything what it used to be.  But it is between $20k-$24k/year, I can tell you that.

Only one account on my reports have a negative marker.  They show 30/60/90/120/foreclosure on all reports, but isolated to only the mortgage account.  I do not have any other baddies, such as judgements, charge offs, collections, or public records.

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

BellaLina wrote: 

I run the majority of all my purchases through my credit card since my debit card doesn't really give me any cash back.  Some months I may only run $800 while others it may be $1,200.  Then there are months that have unexpected expenses which throws everything off.  So I just looked online and my last 24 months shows right around $30k spend.  According to that math - $1,250/month average.

Being a full time student, my income isn't anything what it used to be.  But it is between $20k-$24k/year, I can tell you that.

Only one account on my reports have a negative marker.  They show 30/60/90/120/foreclosure on all reports, but isolated to only the mortgage account.  I do not have any other baddies, such as judgements, charge offs, collections, or public records.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the information !  

Those are nice swipes that you are running through... again congratulations. 

Message 24 of 27
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

BellaLina wrote: 

I was going to say I think most UW's and algorithms will know exactly what happened based on how the credit report looks: no lates anywhere else screams strategic decision to dump the house... which is pretty much exactly the type of borrower I'd be looking for if I were UW looking at a mixed file.

Anyway nice CLI senor, fist bump on the whole full time student thing since I'm now doing that too haha.  What are you going for?

        
Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very cool!  Great increase!  Congrats

Message 26 of 27
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.