cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the process for a Credit Solutions CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the process for a Credit Solutions CLI?

I am going to be using my Amazon card a lot in these months before Christmas and I need a larger credit line. I have read on the forum about Credit Solutions. How does this work and isn't it a soft pull? No hard pulls for me now. Thank you so very much for those who answer.

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: What is the process for a Credit Solutions CLI?

@Anonymous wrote:

I am going to be using my Amazon card a lot in these months before Christmas and I need a larger credit line. I have read on the forum about Credit Solutions. How does this work and isn't it a soft pull? No hard pulls for me now. Thank you so very much for those who answer.

Call 866-519-6441

give them the account number or your social

tell them you were looking for a higher limit as we move towards christmas shopping.

Ask for $10k or $20k... don't ask for less than $10k (not sure what your limit is now)

They will read disclosure and ask for income.

They will ask if you can hold while they review the request.

They will approve or counter

You Accept

it's a SP, don't even ask them about it.

Message 2 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Call 866-519-6441

tell them you were looking for a higher limit as we move towards christmas shopping.

Ask for $10k or $20k... don't ask for less than $10k (not sure what your limit is now)

You Accept

Thank you!

Message 3 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Call 866-519-6441

You Accept

Thank you!

I did as you suggested asking for 20k. They countered with 10k which is 5k higher than I had before the call. Thank you again, Creditaddict! Yay!

Message 4 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Call 866-519-6441

You Accept

Thank you!

I did as you suggested asking for 20k. They countered with 10k which is 5k higher than I had before the call. Thank you again, Creditaddict! Yay!

Congratulations on your CLI!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Message 5 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Call 866-519-6441

You Accept

Would this work with my eBates card?

Message 6 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Call 866-519-6441

You Accept

it's a SP, don't even ask them about

Thank you!

thank you, I just got mine bumped up to 10k I apped 4 days ago woot! woot!Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!!

Message 8 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, everyone! I love this forum!!!

Message 9 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Call 866-519-6441

You Accept

Would this work with my eBates card?

I don't have a clue. Perhaps someone else can answer.

Message 10 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.