Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will my credit card arrive...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When will my credit card arrive...

I was instantly approved for Capital One journey student card. I am quite happy. Although I wish I was approved for Discover it student card. But I am happy with Capital One taking a chance with me. 

I got a email stating my card was shipped on last tuesday, should come 2-4 business days. But it passed...Will my card will come in the 7-10 days time frame like stated on the website FAQ? :/

Just curious...for those who were approved for any Capital One card, how long did it take you get to receive your card? 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When will my credit card arrive...

Patience..it shall arrive Smiley Happy

Congrats again..

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved on February 9th. Card shipped on the 11th. Received it on the 17th.

Message 3 of 9
uswala
Senior Contributor

I would say wait till you get your mails on Friday and if it is still not there give them a call.

Congrats on the approval! 

Message 4 of 9
nick125
Valued Member

Even though the email says 2-4 business days, it's really more like 4-7 business days once it's mailed, according to the Cap1 rep I talked to. For me, it took a week for the card to show up. 

Alliant CU (12/11, $12.5k); Chase Freedom (3/12, $3.3k); Discover IT (7/12, $30.5k); American Express Blue Cash Preferred (10/13; $26k); Capital One Venture (3/15; $24k)
Message 5 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the new approval and I would give it another few days before calling about it Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

nRe: When will my credit card arrive...

After the past three weeks, I finnally recieved my journey card! Curious, is it supposed to be see through?

Message 8 of 9
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: nRe: When will my credit card arrive...

@Anonymous wrote:

After the past three weeks, I finnally recieved my journey card! Curious, is it supposed to be see through?

Sorry I can't comment on the looks but would like give late  Congrats1.jpg  A nice card to start Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.