cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WhooHooo! PenFed CLI to 36k! Happy Dancing!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WhooHooo! PenFed CLI to 36k! Happy Dancing!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Super congrats to you, Musiclover! You've done an awesome job with your rebuild, and just "sitting pretty" now!  Very happy for you - enjoy all that you have! Smiley Happy

Thank you so much, weedeb. It is such a good feeling. I am still amazed at what has happened since May 2015 when my rebuld began. I had five years of no credit during my Chapter 13 and two years of secured credit waiting for my bankruptcy to fall off my credit reports. Then last May that happened plus I joined MyFico. The rest, as they say, is history. It is still hard for me to believe, but I'll take it. I love being here with all of you!Smiley Happy

Message 51 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a bit late to the party, my friend, as I have been out of town all week - but very glad to see your success in this arena! Warm congratulations! Smiley Happy

Message 52 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm a bit late to the party, my friend, as I have been out of town all week - but very glad to see your success in this arena! Warm congratulations! Smiley Happy

Thank you, humu!Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 57
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome ML! what a difference a week can make!. Enjoy your luv from PenfedSmiley Happy
Message 54 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Awesome ML! what a difference a week can make!. Enjoy your luv from PenfedSmiley Happy

Now that's a fact! Smiley Happy I am enjoying very much!

Message 55 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SisterGirl wrote:
Extremely proud of you ! I'm coming for PenFed in 2017 (already have the savings/seeking credit product) & I hope (but don't expect) to receive a nice credit limit like you.

I joined PenFed about 6 months ago, and just got a chequing acct and CC from them.  I cannot say enough great things about them.  Highly recommended.

Congrats, ML.  Great CLI.

Message 56 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@SisterGirl wrote:
Extremely proud of you ! I'm coming for PenFed in 2017 (already have the savings/seeking credit product) & I hope (but don't expect) to receive a nice credit limit like you.

I joined PenFed about 6 months ago, and just got a chequing acct and CC from them.  I cannot say enough great things about them.  Highly recommended.

Congrats, ML.  Great CLI.

Thanks so much, OzMan. I really love PenFed. They are a terrific credit union. 

Message 57 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.