Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wife's Chase Sapphire Reserve Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wife's Chase Sapphire Reserve Approval

So we got our hands on the CSR. I'm added as an AU and am officially in the garden after getting my navcheck approved after recon. We went into chase and my wife didn't have any pre-approvals in the system, she still applied anyways. Card said pending decision so banker called the credit department. They said denied due to too many new accounts. My wife has current fico scores of 760+ on all CRA's. Then banker called recon and they asked to speak to her and the guy was being rude according to my wife and said she had too many new accounts. She tried to explain that a lot of them were from being an AU on some of mine and he said sorry and there's nothing he can do. On the way home we refused to take no for an answer so I called recon myself and put my wife on the phone. The lady asked her a bunch of questions in regards to direct deposits, current balances on cards etc. Between my wife and I we make a High six figure income. My wife said she'd be willing to transfer some credit from the chase united mileage card and the lady put her on hold and came back on the line and said they will need to close the United card which had a $5k limit, my wife said that's fine. Approved for $10k credit line. United card has been closed. Thanks to all the information i've seen on here and the recon info I'm glad we didn't take no for an answer and we got what I believe is a pretty good card considering we travel year-round. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wife's Chase Sapphire Reserve Approval

Congrats and good job to you both- Enjoy.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wife's Chase Sapphire Reserve Approval

Congratulations on your approva for the most sought after card this year!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.