Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Williams Sonoma Approval SCT

tag
adamkingadam
Regular Contributor

Williams Sonoma Approval SCT

Approved for $1,500 SL EQ showing 678.  Should I wait for card for CLI or call in?

Update: It was a HP FYI Smiley Sad

Starting Scores: 1/1/2016
EX 600 EQ 598 TU 610
Current Fico Scores (9/2016):EX: 674 EQ: 678 TU: 689
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
someg33k
Established Contributor

Re: Williams Sonoma Approval SCT

Congrats.

I would register the account online now, and then hit the CLI button

Message 2 of 14
adamkingadam
Regular Contributor

@someg33k wrote:

Congrats.

I would register the account online now, and then hit the CLI button

Did not provide me with the full cc # so I have to wait until I get it. According to card services.

EX 600 EQ 598 TU 610
Message 3 of 14
peghede
Valued Contributor

You dont need to wait for the card,wait few hrs (or after midnight) for system to update then call the number and use your ss# to find your account and use RoboLady to request cli .Good luck.

Message 4 of 14
adamkingadam
Regular Contributor

@peghede wrote:

You dont need to wait for the card,wait few hrs (or after midnight) for system to update then call the number and use your ss# to find your account and use RoboLady to request cli .Good luck.

Thanks for the tip! I will give that a shot. Smiley Happy 

EX 600 EQ 598 TU 610
Message 5 of 14
adamkingadam
Regular Contributor

@peghede wrote:

Tried it, robo lady said "for security purposes, we cannot provide that information over the phone"

EX 600 EQ 598 TU 610
Message 6 of 14
peghede
Valued Contributor

It works you'll need to let it update in their system, most likely after midnight . Call 1-844-271-2811 and say CLI to RoboLady once your account is in the system ill ask you for last 4 of your ss#  then zip code, say no at what limit u request...Good luck hope youll get allot.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Curious as to if you have any other comenity accounts? Your the 1st to say its an hp. Maybe no other comenity account to go off of.
Wouldn't mind having this card but I don't have any comenity accounts and dont know what kind of approval I'd get.
Message 8 of 14
adamkingadam
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Curious as to if you have any other comenity accounts? Your the 1st to say its an hp. Maybe no other comenity account to go off of.
Wouldn't mind having this card but I don't have any comenity accounts and dont know what kind of approval I'd get.

Indeed, this is my first comenity account. I noticed both a soft and hard pull on my EQ from Comenity, I am also thinking I got the HP because this is my first card with them. 

Hope this helps! 

EX 600 EQ 598 TU 610
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@adamkingadam wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Indeed, this is my first comenity account. I noticed both a soft and hard pull on my EQ from Comenity, I am also thinking I got the HP because this is my first card with them. 

Hope this helps! 

If it's the Visa, then yes, Comenity has started doing HPs on their Visa accounts through the SCT.  If it's a store card, then it shouldn't be a HP.  

I've had the Visa for a year (through Barclays), which was recently sold to Comenity.  This is such a great thing because requesting CLIs is always a SP through Comenity.  Not the case with Barclays.  

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.