Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wish Me Luck...AMEX: Approved!

tag
Spotsy
Frequent Contributor

Wish Me Luck...AMEX: Approved!

Well, I am in shock....very thankful and happy, but still shocked.  

Was as approved for an AMEX Everyday Card, 2k limit @ 15.99 apr with 0% till 2/2019. 

The shocking part is I had to IIB Amex back in 2009 for a LARGE sum across a few accounts ... 2008 crisis .... the BK7 just fell off and I was pre-qualified, but took 1.5 weeks to get the approval email.

very happy, humble, did I say happy?  So glad/lucky to be back in with Amex to rebuild...they do have top notch customer service, etc....

did I say how happy I am ? ;-) 

FICO 8: TU:831 / EQ:837 / EX:827 as of 12/25/2023
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wish Me Luck...AMEX: Approved!

Grats. Dont forget the 3x CLI. You'll be up there in no time

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Rub some of that luck on me but be gentle, lol.

I never CO'd Amex or BK'd them but I can't get prequal'd at all. Hoping for a card in the next 6 months somehow!
Message 3 of 6
drboxing
Established Contributor

Yessssss!!!!! Happy for you Spotsy! Congrats, AMEX relationship is going to get bigger and better.

Message 4 of 6
AlexisMachine
Established Member

Way to go Spotsy! Glad it was good news. Now I can uncross my fingers and eyesSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

My fingers still hurtSmiley Wink Amazing job Spotsy, i didnt burn them that much my first go around but a flame is a flame is it not? Great to be back in the famSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.