Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woke up to Jared CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woke up to Jared CLI

I check my mail box pretty infrequently you know to avoid the usual junk advertisements and endless rounds of circular ads for the supermarkets in my neighborhood.

There was a particular envelope that had an address I wasn't familiar with so I opened it and it was a letter from Jared Galleria of Jewelry stating they awarded me a $5000 increase to my existing credit line Smiley Happy

Now time to go on a shopping spree (just kidding)!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Woke up to Jared CLI

Thats awesomeSmiley Happy, every kiss begins with...Jared!?!? Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol I believe thats Kay but they're all owned by the same company. Thanks AJC Smiley Happy

I rarely use the card, except for the end of the year holiday shopping, then pay in full just to keep some usage on it.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI! If you feel so inclined I really like sparkly things, so please feel free to purchase me a necklace or some earrings Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
Berk
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I check my mail box pretty infrequently you know to avoid the usual junk advertisements and endless rounds of circular ads for the supermarkets in my neighborhood.

There was a particular envelope that had an address I wasn't familiar with so I opened it and it was a letter from Jared Galleria of Jewelry stating they awarded me a $5000 increase to my existing credit line Smiley Happy

Same thing happened to me this weekend. Maybe its yearly review time or something. And I pretty much only use it at Christmas and one or two birthdays depending on how well I want to be treated throughout the year. I only got a $2500 increase though.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thats awesomeSmiley Happy, every kiss begins with...Jared!?!? Smiley Wink

KAY....

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Berk wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Same thing happened to me this weekend. Maybe its yearly review time or something. And I pretty much only use it at Christmas and one or two birthdays depending on how well I want to be treated throughout the year. I only got a $2500 increase though.

That's awesome Berk! Ditto for me as me and my mother share our birthdays end of November and December that's pretty the only time I show usage on the card lol.

I might have to change that depending on how well I do this semester. Might surprise myself with a gift and even add a secret note of encouragement to keep up the good work Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.