Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woohoo! Approved for BCP

tag
Supawest
Valued Member

Re: Woohoo! Approved for BCP

Nice I'm trying my best to stay in the Garden so I can't see things like this lol! Smiley Very Happy Congrats though!!

Starting score 656 EQ (Nov'12 Lender Pull)Current Score: EX 770 EQ 771 TU 780
Goal Score: 820 across

Message 11 of 46
Blurbz
Contributor

Yay, congratulations!  This was me yesterday!  I can't wait to see it pop up on my account.  Have you found your CL yet?  You can call new accounts at 1-800-567-1083.  Once you put in your info, it might say the computer systems are down.  STAY ON THE LINE and you'll get a rep who WILL have access to your CL.  That's what happened to me last night, at least.  Let us know your limit!

Congrats again!

Message 12 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's probably 2K. That's what I got to begin with as well. Can't wait until 61st day!
Message 13 of 46
Blurbz
Contributor

Me too.  When will it show up on our online account management page?  I still feel kind of guilty for getting the card:  I only got the PRG like 2 weeks ago and didn't think I had a shot at a revolver.  I figured it would only be a SP if I got denied and if I got approved I'd have a card that fits my spending profile better that I could start aging immediately.

In hindsight, I probably SHOULD have waited until Jan. for maximum backdating, but I wanted it now.  I'm going to hit the spend requirement for my 50k PRG bonus and then switch to the BCE for everything else.  Can't wait to cop me some cash rewards!

Message 14 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 46
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Awesome!! Welcome to the BCP club!!! I just got my instant approval yesterday and I am still all amped up from it. Smiley Happy
Woohoo!!!!! Smiley Happy

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 16 of 46
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

+1 to Chris1's 3xCLI at 61 days. Smiley Happy

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 17 of 46
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and backdating!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 18 of 46
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Congrats. I was going to apply right after I got my Gold Card, but didn't have the guts...lol!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 19 of 46
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@indiolatino61 wrote:

Congrats. I was going to apply right after I got my Gold Card, but didn't have the guts...lol!

if you apply and then deny it will be a SP so no harm done. I heard that if you actually apply withing a week they may use the same pull for the gold card. Im going to check my experian report and see if they pulled it again. So far havent received any alert but it may take a day or two before i know i am in the clear.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.