Did you mean: 

Woohooo HUGE Amex CLI!

tag
creditreformer
Frequent Contributor

Woohooo HUGE Amex CLI!

May 2016- approved for Amex BCP 8k

Today is day 61 so I tried for the 3x CLI

BAM, INSTANT APPROVAL- New CL $24K!!!! My second highest CL (Penfed's my #1BFF @ $32k)

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Sylvrbak
Regular Contributor

Re: Woohooo HUGE Amex CLI!

Credit reformer Congrats! That is awesome, how did you do it? I just got my Amex BCE with 10k limit and would love to give it a whirl in say 60 days.

Began my personal credit Renaissance April 2014 with scores I the 590's, thanks to all your experiences myfico - all mortgage scores in the 730's.
Message 2 of 14
creditreformer
Frequent Contributor

I just applied for CLI online- it just asked for how much I wanted and gross income. Since getting the cc in mid-may, I've run approx. $5k through it. Made multiple payments a month, let small balances report on the 2 statements (approx $350 on statement #1; approx $300 on statement #2). I don't know if it matters, but I had a 0 balance at time of requesting the CLI. In the "CC applications" on this board, there's a huge thread called Amex 3x CLI where people give their experiences.

My overall credit profile's remained pretty similar to what it was when I was approved in May- the main changes were the other 'new' ccs from may/june 2016 (penfed 32k, citi costco 8k, discover it 6.5k) started reporting and  I got some other CLIs (approx $15k worth). Ficos are in the low-mid 700s depending on reports, overally utilization reported is 1-9% depending on reports.

Message 3 of 14
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditreformer wrote:

May 2016- approved for Amex BCP 8k

Today is day 61 so I tried for the 3x CLI

@Anonymous, INSTANT APPROVAL- New CL $24K!!!! My second highest CL (Penfed's my #1BFF @ $32k)

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! That's an awesome increase for sure! Enjoy it! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!.  Great limit 

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on a successful 3x!
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 9 of 14
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.