Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woot I got Approved!!!

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Woot I got Approved!!!

@kampfer09 wrote:
I was really surprise today I went and applied for J Crew $900 CL, Express $700 CL, and Wall Mart for $900 CL. I doubt Ill use the J Crew and Express But definitely I'll use my Wall Mart Card just to get a better credit on it. My goal is apply for Chase Sapphire Card.

CONGRATS!!!!

You also get your TU08 FICO free monthly with the Walmart card and you are able to pull cash (usually $60 at a time/statement period) as a purchase and no cash advance fees with the card.

I would recommend to check out the Garden thread and get some age on those new accounts and INQ's. Good luck to you!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 21 of 29
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

I have one more question....my EX 716, TU 686, and EQ 585. I was wondering why is my EQ so low? I pulled both report and see that most or all of them are being reported correctly. Is there a difference how they do they their score?
Message 22 of 29
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@kampfer09 wrote:
I have one more question....my EX 716, TU 686, and EQ 585. I was wondering why is my EQ so low? I pulled both report and see that most or all of them are being reported correctly. Is there a difference how they do they their score?

Sounds like your files are not identical. Do you have a credit monitoring service??? Also where did you get these scores???

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 23 of 29
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

I got them karma which they use TU 686, and the rest I just started using a credit monitor company and ask them to help me correct my report.
Message 24 of 29
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

I got the rest of the score when I pulled three. I do see some discrepancy on the report here and there.
Message 25 of 29
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@kampfer09 wrote:
I got them karma which they use TU 686, and the rest I just started using a credit monitor company and ask them to help me correct my report.

What you have are FAKO (not FICO) scores. I would only be concerned with the TU FICO you get from the Walmart card and the EQ FICO you get from here. The TU FICO here is mainly for educational use.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 26 of 29
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

The fako I got from karma was 686, but when I purchase my 3 report from the CB its pretty close EX 716, TU 616, EQ 585.
Message 27 of 29
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus
Moved:

Hi! I have moved this message over to the General Credit Forum so that you can get better answers and not side-rail the current discussion. Thanks, Webhopper

Message 28 of 29
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Congrats!! Smiley Happy

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.