Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woot JCrew love button!!!

tag
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

Woot JCrew love button!!!

Well I was sitting on 1250 CL...so I decided to go ahead a hit the love button it went all the way to $4450 so I'm happy now. To be honest I didn't really expect that it would go up that high. I guess I'll just wait another 6 months and hit the love button again.
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
b_diddy
Established Contributor

Re: Woot JCrew love button!!!

Lotsa nifty outfits you can buy now ... :-)  Congrats!

FICO Scores: EX 733 (1/17/15) EQ 761 (1/17/15) TU 750 (1/17/15)

Message 2 of 18
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

There is not a better LUV buttonthat that of JCrew! Congratulations!

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats..

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done, congrats

Message 6 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@kampfer09 wrote:
Well I was sitting on 1250 CL...so I decided to go ahead a hit the love button it went all the way to $4450 so I'm happy now. To be honest I didn't really expect that it would go up that high. I guess I'll just wait another 6 months and hit the love button again.

Yeah, grats Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@kampfer09 wrote:

No need to wait 6 months!

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kampfer09 wrote:

I know what you mean. I went from $900 to $4500 a couple of weeks ago.

Message 9 of 18
sisyphus_project
New Contributor

I had no idea this was a thing. I started at $950 a few minutes ago, and am at $2,350 and counting. I should have done this months ago.

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.