Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

World of Warcraft Addict Wants FNBO WoW Card

tag
Arailah
Established Member

Re: World of Warcraft Addict Wants FNBO WoW Card

It's so ironic to see this thread...

I have been itching to play WoW again for a while, but between school and being the mama to two under two years old - I just don't have the time.

I was actually just whining earlier how the Halloween event is going on right now, I stare longing at the Horde sticker on my back windshield and wish I could spend hours checking out of reality and pwning face.

Ah well.

For the Horde.

Edit: Oh, it's a good thing my credit just stinkin' sucks right now or else I would be so tempted to apply just to have it. 

- Vanilla to Cata with a dash of Panda Veteran.

Starting: 06.2013 - [EQ: 525] { TU/CK: 619 TU/WM: 614) [EX/CS: 583]
Current: 12.2013 - [EQ: 621] {TU/CK: 634 TU/WM: 637} [EX/CS: 610]
Goal: 750

[mightymoxie.com]
Message 11 of 14
navyox
Regular Contributor

@aestu wrote:

It took them TWO WEEKS to approve it, but they did. I will get the card in 7-10 business days.

Let's see if that means "7-10" or "three, but we gotta give ourselves some leeway".

We will also see if they pull the plug on using an Azazel pic (not topless but very risque) as a credit card image. Place your bets now.

I plan on dinging the free month, maybe set up automatic sub and automatic payments to keep the card alive, and never touch it again. Except to show off how insanely nerdy I am. I want to see how much I can make female GameStop employees shudder. 

I doubt they will object to an image of a URL, but who knows Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 676 CK 5/13. Current: 717 EX 6/15 -- Last App: 6/2014
Message 12 of 14
aestu

Thank you for using our card design service. Unfortunately, the image you submitted was rejected for the following reason: Sexual Content.

In order to get you a card as quickly as possible, we will be sending you our standard Platinum card credit card. Please feel free to resubmit a new design, once you have received your card in the mail. Simply, enroll in First National Online and go to design your card.

Having a hard time choosing a favorite photo? Keep in mind that you can change the image on your account up to 4 times per year. In addition, each person associated with your account may choose different pictures as well. No one needs to settle for an ordinary card ever again!

If you have any questions or for additional information, please call a Personal Banker at 1-877-932-3626, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Cards are issued by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.

Note: The information in this email is accurate as of the date it was sent.
Message 13 of 14
aestu

I wonder if I could try the same thing again and see if I get a different auditor.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.