Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YAY Got Credit Limit increases

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

YAY Got Credit Limit increases

So last Saturday/Sunday we went to Lowe's looking for a new fridge and Stove.  Wife has Lowes card not me.  I was like call Credit Services they might say yes.  She was like I have called them once for past month since we got it sometimes 3 times a month for CLI they always denied me.  I was like Go on ask wont hurt just you would just waste time and ect.   So she called asked for 5k got 5k I was like should of asked for more they would of gaven it to you.  She calls was big Nope lol.   So she picks her fridge and stove out.  3028.  We did the 84 month financing @5.9%.  Btw her SL before the increase was 300 Dollars Smiley Happy   I then today told her try Walmart Card as we go shopping there all the time.  She was like no no no.  I conviced her to do it.  Bam 3050 SL she did have 600 or 800 SL.  Then I was itching too for me. 

I tried my Victoria secret card bam 200 increase tried my luck again boom 200 increase.  went from 150 to 550 Smiley Happy   Wife was jelly so she was like try me try me Smiley Happy  Same for her as mine.  Now we garden for 6 month so I can get my Citi AADvantage Credit card alot of travel coming up next year lots and lots Smiley Happy.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: YAY Got Credit Limit increases

Congrats on your CLI's and new appliances. I hope you got free delivery! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh ya free delivery lol
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! 

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats on the CLIs

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today was a good day for you!
Congrats to you and wife!
Message 6 of 14
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 7 of 14
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increases!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 14
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats!

Message 9 of 14
pc01user
Frequent Contributor

Way to go! Good Job!

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.