Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yay!! Finally some Love from Walmart!!

tag
Isha82
Valued Member

Yay!! Finally some Love from Walmart!!

So I started with Walmart back in September with a meger starting increase of $150.00 (my lowest ever). I held onto it because I was told it would grow. I have tried hitting the luv button a few times in the past couple monthe but nothing. Yesterday I logged into my account for the first time on the new website and was asked to verify my income which i did. After getting to the summary page I thought what the heck I may as well give the new luv button a try and waalaa! A small increase from $150 to $300. Not much but its love none the less and the doubled the credit limit so i'm glad for it. Just wanted to share! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yay!! Finally some Love from Walmart!!

Congratulations on your increase!!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Post data points: FICO 08 scores (real ones), utilization on other cards, new accounts, inquiries showing, etc.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Hopefully I see increases soon on my new walmart card as well.
Message 5 of 10
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Congrats to you I'm waiting for some luv on mine also , my 4th statement will cut this week , tried a time or two but no luck yet
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome!! Congrayz to you for doubling your limit!!!

My first increase was from chat. When I hit the LUV button for a second increase it gave me the so many days "denied" message so went through Chat again and they approved me. I think I'll push it again in December. If it denies then I'll just go through Chat again.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Isha82 wrote:

So I started with Walmart back in September with a meger starting increase of $150.00 (my lowest ever). I held onto it because I was told it would grow. I have tried hitting the luv button a few times in the past couple monthe but nothing. Yesterday I logged into my account for the first time on the new website and was asked to verify my income which i did. After getting to the summary page I thought what the heck I may as well give the new luv button a try and waalaa! A small increase from $150 to $300. Not much but its love none the less and the doubled the credit limit so i'm glad for it. Just wanted to share! Smiley Happy

Hey there Isha82, congrats...a double limit is a good sign.....

Message 8 of 10
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP! Hang in there and it'll start to grow for you!

I was one with a $150 limit also (it's $6,000 now, 15 months later!). 

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 9 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice job OP,dont sweat the sl, i statred my credit journey and rebuild with the $150 limit as well. Now up to 10kSmiley Wink. Builds characterSmiley Wink
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.