cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yay me!!! 2 more credit cards! Can I ask for more?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay me!!! 2 more credit cards! Can I ask for more?

I applied for Lowes and was approved for 1500.00. Can I call and ask for more?

Home depot was only for 500.00 and I called and asked for 15000.00. They said can do 7500.00. I was ok with that. The wonders I will do to my little house. I'm so happy. I will definitely stop applying. Is just so hard. Gardening starting in May for hopefully 2 years. I would love to have the Amex. I'm just an AU on that one. I keep getting declined. Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yay me!!! 2 more credit cards! Can I ask for more?

Congrats on the approvals.. Definately call Lowes and ask for an increase.  As for Amex, give it some time and in due course, you should be able to get in with them.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approvals.. Definately call Lowes and ask for an increase.  As for Amex, give it some time and in due course, you should be able to get in with them.

Yes.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Home depot was only for 500.00 and I called and asked for 15000.00. They said can do 7500.00. I was ok with that. The wonders I will do to my little house. I'm so happy. I will definitely stop applying. Is just so hard. Gardening starting in May for hopefully 2 years. I would love to have the Amex. I'm just an AU on that one. I keep getting declined. Smiley Sad

LOL@ yay, me. Very cute and nice level of enthusiasm. Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9
thummel
Established Contributor

Congrats!
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL@ yay, me. Very cute and nice level of enthusiasm. Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Thank you. I was excited. I did call Lowes and got 6000.00. I asked for 15000. This good enough. Love this forum. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you. I was excited. I did call Lowes and got 6000.00. I asked for 15000. This good enough. Love this forum. Smiley Happy

Even more exciting! Very happy for you Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals and bump up for Lowe's!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

+2..... congrats on the approvals

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.