cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You Have Bee Pre-Approved for Modell Visa!!!!

tag
jefftca925
Established Contributor

Re: You Have Bee Pre-Approved for Modell Visa!!!!

Congrats Ron!!  Never heard of this store before so my curiosity got the best of me.  Checked out their website (I'm on the left coast so no stores near me) and they have some decent prices on their stuff...PLUS...they carry a few brands I've been having trouble finding out here.  I got the "pop-up" for the VISA card and it went thru with a temp CL of $600.  I had a little over $200 in my cart but tried to submit the order and kept on giving me an error message regarding the new card.  I called CS and the nice lady said that I'd have to call the issuer tomorrow as she couldn't access any info.  So I'll call in the morning 'cause I want my discount! LOL!  I did, however, register for online access and found out my SL is $12k!!! Smiley Surprised  This is my 6th Comenity card (I think) and my limits on most are $12k or more.  They are pretty easy to work with as an issuer I have to admit.

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 21.5k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Message 41 of 69
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Ron Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 69
Ron1
Super Contributor

@jefftca925 wrote:

Congrats Ron!!  Never heard of this store before so my curiosity got the best of me.  Checked out their website (I'm on the left coast so no stores near me) and they have some decent prices on their stuff...PLUS...they carry a few brands I've been having trouble finding out here.  I got the "pop-up" for the VISA card and it went thru with a temp CL of $600.  I had a little over $200 in my cart but tried to submit the order and kept on giving me an error message regarding the new card.  I called CS and the nice lady said that I'd have to call the issuer tomorrow as she couldn't access any info.  So I'll call in the morning 'cause I want my discount! LOL!  I did, however, register for online access and found out my SL is $12k!!! Smiley Surprised  This is my 6th Comenity card (I think) and my limits on most are $12k or more.  They are pretty easy to work with as an issuer I have to admit.

Thanks!!!  Congrats on your approval!!! I never heard of them until someone mention it today. 

Ron.

Message 43 of 69
Ron1
Super Contributor

@ddemari wrote:
Hard pull approval yes. Wait till saturday to tale it lol

I haven't checked. I don't know they HP. I know they couldn't pull EQ. because it was mess up.

Ron.

Message 44 of 69
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Italiannyc17 wrote:

I checked and was pre approved for the visa card. I did not take it because I wanna try for a car loan Friday and dont think I should add that right now lol. Its good to know that I was offered a visa though. Its commenity though right? So it would be a hard pull

Not sure about HP.  I accepted a couple of pre-approval without HP.

Ron.

Message 45 of 69
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

Congrats Ron!

Message 46 of 69
jefftca925
Established Contributor

They only asked for the last four numbers of my SS... and most of my Comenity pre-approvals had no HP.  I think Virgin was the only one.

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 21.5k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Message 47 of 69
Ron1
Super Contributor

@jefftca925 wrote:

They only asked for the last four numbers of my SS... and most of my Comenity pre-approvals had no HP.  I think Virgin was the only one.

Thanks for the info. I jst got Virgin America pre-approval from the mail today.

Ron.

Message 48 of 69
jefftca925
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@jefftca925 wrote:

Ron.

I got the Virgin card last year when I was purchasing a flight on their website...got the pop-up with the bonus offer...and a HP.  But they are a great airline!  I fly them often and always have the best service from their staff.  I lost the CC while I was away and called Comenity to report it and they couldn't have been nicer and more helpful on the phone. I'd say if you are in the good graces with Comenity and can use the card, I'd get it!  I've saved a ton of $$ just in baggage fees as I've flown them 4 times this year so far.

Message 49 of 69
Ron1
Super Contributor

@jefftca925 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@jefftca925 wrote:

Ron.

I got the Virgin card last year when I was purchasing a flight on their website...got the pop-up with the bonus offer...and a HP.  But they are a great airline!  I fly them often and always have the best service from their staff.  I lost the CC while I was away and called Comenity to report it and they couldn't have been nicer and more helpful on the phone. I'd say if you are in the good graces with Comenity and can use the card, I'd get it!  I've saved a ton of $$ just in baggage fees as I've flown them 4 times this year so far.

Thanks for the info. It looks like a good card to have. 

Ron.

Message 50 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.