Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app spree success!!!

tag
mrcredit7
New Contributor

app spree success!!!

Went on a mini app spree and was turning flips when each cust rep said congradulations.Congradulations..I've been reading multiple posts and the information played a vital part in my approvals.. I only had one card & it was capital one steps for 2 years( we all know the horror stories of this card)..Finally decided to look else where. Got approve with Amex BCE, BofA 123, Citi, and discover. All with nice CL..Iam going in the garden for life).. Again these forums were so informative.. if it wasn't for this I would not have had the success in applying for these cards..SO excited never thought i would have these cards in my wallet..My biggest CL was with discover 5500..Now be humble, smart, and dont max them all out....LOL..again thanks guys and girls for sharing you all experiences and knowledge..anyway i can help someone i will...

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: app spree success!!!

Excellent! Congrats! WELCOME TO PRIMEVILLE!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 2 of 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 15
mrcredit7
New Contributor

LoL...thanks... finally made it in...

Message 4 of 15
Larkfield
Valued Member

Well done.  Congratulations.   Welcome to the Garden!

WF Platinum (3K), CapOne Platinum (5K), Discover IT (1K)
Message 5 of 15
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 6 of 15
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 15
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Pro apps right there. Awesome.
2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 8 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

@mrcredit7 wrote:

Went on a mini app spree and was turning flips when each cust rep said congradulations.Congradulations..I've been reading multiple posts and the information played a vital part in my approvals.. I only had one card & it was capital one steps for 2 years( we all know the horror stories of this card)..Finally decided to look else where. Got approve with Amex BCE, BofA 123, Citi, and discover. All with nice CL..Iam going in the garden for life).. Again these forums were so informative.. if it wasn't for this I would not have had the success in applying for these cards..SO excited never thought i would have these cards in my wallet..My biggest CL was with discover 5500..Now be humble, smart, and dont max them all out....LOL..again thanks guys and girls for sharing you all experiences and knowledge..anyway i can help someone i will...

Congrats nice cards and yes please pass the knowledge forward to someone else

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 9 of 15
NewtoCredit80
Frequent Contributor

What are the limits? Congrats btw.

PNC Secured 2000 (Dec12), Chase Amazon 2000 (Apr13), CapOne Newcomer 2500 (May13), Citi dividend 3000 (May13), Discover IT 1000 (Jul13), Amex BCP 6000 (Jul13), Chase Southwest 10000 (Jul13), Chase Marriott 12000 (Oct 13), BofA Travel Rewards 5000 (Dec13)

- In garden till Dec 2014
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.